• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Spirit Tree

It’s a lovely collectible and I am lucky to already have one. I just don’t think I need two. I think a few staff favs got a permanent collectible? It was an impossible dream, I know 💜

The window to redeem the code for Challenge #11 has closed.
The code was: DANGERDONOTENTER.

Challenge #11
Revealed: 11/03 5:00AM EDT​
Redeem By: 11/04 11:59PM EDT​
Prize: 25 ATK Points​
You all failed to heed this warning.​

Solution:

The board description for The Woods reads DANGER: DO NOT ENTER.

C11_Ans.png

Good morning to all spooky Spirits and wicked Wraiths! For our special Guy Fawkes challenge, you will be going on a scavenger hunt. I have hidden five items around the forum for you to find. Each item, when clicked on, will earn you 15 Bells. Alongside it you will find the next clue. When you have collectively redeemed all five parts of this clue, the Magical Fireworks collectible will be added to the shop for purchase for 399 Bells in its current orange and yellow Guy Fawkes colourway. This collectible is only active at certain holidays and changes design to match.

tbt-guyfawkes.gif

Challenge #13
Special Guy Fawkes Challenge
Revealed: 11/05 5:00AM EDT​
Redeem By: 11/06 11:59PM EDT​
Prize: 75 Bells​
You better invest in a hoe and a watering can.​

Egg hunt part 2? 😭
EDIT: Found a code in the first thread I checked!!

Egg hunt part 2? 😭
EDIT: Found a code in the first thread I checked!!

from my days of studying classics at a-level, i can say that Homer wrote the Iliad
ik you can find it out through google too but you know

edit - found the next one

Well, 3 isn't here, for what that's worth:

I really thought I was onto something... Unless it's there and I just missed it somehow.

Back