• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Unpopular Opinions thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
An ex friend of mine gave birth yesterday and because our families are close all I’ve heard since is how the cute baby is. I saw one picture and that was more then enough for me, for one day. Best of luck to the new parents and their son but I don’t need or want a daily rundown of their new family unit.
Agreed. It comes down to the fact that why does anybody care? It's a baby. They're all the same and they all do the same stuff. Why do I need to be drowned with pictures of your baby giggling or laying down on the ground with a title card of '8 months!' I don't know who cares to see that garbage. Congrats, your kid is doing the exact same things that everyone else's kid did.

Agreed. It comes down to the fact that why does anybody care? It's a baby. They're all the same and they all do the same stuff. Why do I need to be drowned with pictures of your baby giggling or laying down on the ground with a title card of '8 months!' I don't know who cares to see that garbage. Congrats, your kid is doing the exact same things that everyone else's kid did.
All they do is eat, poop and cry. 🙃 but suddenly their kid is special because it’s their kid?? Okay

I'm not sure how unpopular this opinion is if I'm being perfectly honest. I just find the Halo Infinite multiplayer to be boring... And this is someone who's been a long time Halo fan. It feels good, sure, but that's about it. It doesn't feel like anything new or revolutionary. The vehicles feel like paper and are hard to get kills with. The weapons also don't really feel that good to use for the new ones compared to past games. I just feel disappointed. I'm going to keep trying it to see if I change my mind, but so far I only played for an hour before getting bored and playing something else.

Edit: Just to clarify on that last part, I played more than an hour total. I just meant an hour today.

pizza is gross
I somewhat agree. I think pizza is okay, but I have to be in the mood for it. It’s not a food that I want on a weekly or even a monthly basis. I think there are much better foods out there. I also only like certain kinds of pizza. I prefer Pizza Hut whenever I’m in the mood. The only good pizza from 7-Eleven is the cheese. Other than that, it’s kind of nasty. I know that from working there and that was my lunch.

*This coming from a nut/peanut allergic, though I can eat some even though I avoid it because.. gross.*

I don't get why nuts have to be added to literally every cookie/pastry/dessert etc. just for "salt and crunch". Like the few nuts I've tried tasted gross and ruined stuff so much, it would probably have been much better without it. Also I hate that a lot of vegan/vegetarian stuff is based on nuts only, it's like it's 2021 you haven't developed? lol.

*This coming from a nut/peanut allergic, though I can eat some even though I avoid it because.. gross.*

I don't get why nuts have to be added to literally every cookie/pastry/dessert etc. just for "salt and crunch". Like the few nuts I've tried tasted gross and ruined stuff so much, it would probably have been much better without it. Also I hate that a lot of vegan/vegetarian stuff is based on nuts only, it's like it's 2021 you haven't developed? lol.
I actually hate nuts. I don’t eat anything with nuts, and I’ll pick them out of the Ben & Jerry’s Chunky Monkey. Like, I want banana ice cream without the nuts.

I actually hate nuts. I don’t eat anything with nuts, and I’ll pick them out of the Ben & Jerry’s Chunky Monkey. Like, I want banana ice cream without the nuts.
Yeah, that ice cream would be 100% better without it, like.. wth ice cream guys?

Also, salted caramel is 110% overrated and has been overdone, I just can't have it anymore.

The idea that some people shouldn't make a livable wage is nonsense. If you work 40/+ full time hours you deserve to have one. People throw around the stupid it's jobs for teenagers all the time.

Ok buddy, if that is the case why is it open 24/7 or hours when school should be in? You either have that teen job open only when school is out for the day (evening hours) or you pay them more. You can't have it both ways buddy. We all know people would go feral if they could only get their cheeseburger after 4PM.

I support another UK lockdown.
Ultimately yes, but we don't have strong enough leadership to navigate through this, that's our problem. The rules were always too unclear and not enforced properly and the way people are acting now, (on BOTH sides of the mask/vax argument to be fair) just in local shops is gross. No need for that level of aggression, especially in public. It doesn't help that the other main political party basically deliberately riles those up who tend to fall on their side to do the opposite of what we're advised. Everyone needs to wind their neck in and leave their politcal leanings aside, but that will never happen. I don't have the answer, I'm at an absolute loss. Shame on us.

The idea that some people shouldn't make a livable wage is nonsense. If you work 40/+ full time hours you deserve to have one. People throw around the stupid it's jobs for teenagers all the time.

Ok buddy, if that is the case why is it open 24/7 or hours when school should be in? You either have that teen job open only when school is out for the day (evening hours) or you pay them more. You can't have it both ways buddy. We all know people would go feral if they could only get their cheeseburger after 4PM.
People always whine about raising minimum wage saying stuff like "mine doesn't so why should theirs?" and it's like, yeah, that's the problem. Yours should too.

i don’t know how unpopular of an opinion this would be but i think that mario kart wii is way better than mario kart 8 deluxe.

Steak and cheesecake are overrated foods. They're good and all, but I'm unsure why everyone freaks out over them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back