• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Villager Thread

Hooray igloos! They made winter so much more interesting.

EDIT: Sorry for the double post. :p internet being stupid today.

Isn't he the most beautiful thing on earth? :blush:
His house is amazing as well. I so want him in my town. So, so, so urgently.

I would even dispense with the hamster, deer and octopus villagers if I only could have him!
HNI_0091.jpg

Last edited:
I heard from a recent developer interview that there's about 100 new villagers, and only 20 or so returning ones.

Yeah, this has been worrying me too... PLEASE PLEASE I want Stitches back :(((( I never had him in my village on City Folk and that broke my heart :(

Seriously... just 120 villagers would be lame.

Let's hope an official guide is released soon in Japan to clarify this issue.

If that's really true, then IMO the town size, only allowing like 9 villagers per town, and only having 120 villagers in the game, is all that's keeping this game from getting a perfect score. It's still like a 9.5/10 though.

I think they must have meant that there were 20 or so villagers brought back from GC/E+ after a long leave of absence. I wouldn't sweat it; I'm sure the Villagers that have been around for most of the series will be making a return. :D

Last edited:
Maybe you can expand your town. The question would be how would you get to the upper level, unless they construct a ramp or bridge or staircase-type thing,

Back