• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Villager Thread

That gorilla is the newest hero to the superhero villagers! (Kid Cat, Agent S, Big Top) She's got too much pink on her though.

And since her head isn't round like the others are, it kind of makes her head look weird with the 'helmet' like that.

She could be a racecar hero lol. I agree about her helmet. It looks weird. She definetly is my least favorite superhero. She's pretty cool though.

tumblr_mdabunpU0b1rgnnwmo1_400.jpg

New sheep from pelshko on tumblr.

tumblr_mdabunpU0b1rgnnwmo1_400.jpg

New sheep from pelshko on tumblr.

It's kinda hard to believe there is still new villagers popping up. Honestly I would thought after about 48 hours had passed we would know the full list of villagers.

Also I've been looking into Japanese lately and after a pretty awkward trawl through Japanese characters I think that the romanized version of that orange sheeps name is "Uesodi" (oo-ay-so-d) I'm probably way off though so don't take my word for it. :p

I love the look of that sheep, anything Orange gets a big thumbs up from me though.

bird.jpg
I've never seen this bird before.
It's either new, or a returning villager from ACGC or something.

Last edited:
I think that Koala's romanized name is "Rocky". It's pretty fitting.

My only problem with having him in my town is that I would get angry if he changed his clothes. It just wouldn't work anymore.

Rocky, huh? I like it!

I heard from a recent developer interview that there's about 100 new villagers, and only 20 or so returning ones.
That's interesting if it's true. Looking forward to seeing more.

Rocky, huh? I like it!

I heard from a recent developer interview that there's about 100 new villagers, and only 20 or so returning ones.

I'm very suspicious of this developer interview. I've heard it thrown around a few times but nobody posts a link. Not just that but I've heard various versions of it too....like that there would only be around 20 new villagers and 100 returning villagers (overall not just gamecube) which is obviously wrong but still it's suspicious.

Rocky, huh? I like it!

What is your source for this? If it's true, than that means there will be roughly 330 Villagers total in this game, since City Folk had 210, and with the way things are going, I think all of them in that game are returning.

The returning villagers so far are: Doc, Cobb, Cheri, Velma, Gruff, Bangle, Ryouta, Biff, Bubbles, Bertha, Anicotti, Carlos, Rachel, Charmy, Silvia, Hulk, Ava, Annalise, Ozzie, Sally (GC), and Ricky. That's 21. We have about 321 Villagers thus far when you count CF and New Villagers (I have an elaborate list set up on Excel). I think 330 is a good number. I'm hoping for more Goats and Rhinos though. We'll see.

I'm very suspicious of this developer interview. I've heard it thrown around a few times but nobody posts a link. Not just that but I've heard various versions of it too....like that there would only be around 20 new villagers and 100 returning villagers (overall not just gamecube) which is obviously wrong but still it's suspicious.

I found the link:
http://kotaku.com/5958753/these-developers-had-fun-making-animal-crossing-so-you-could-have-fun-playing-ithttp://

That's stupid, I want old ones back. This is horrible.

Back