• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Villager Thread

But that does explain why it seems the new villagers have been spammed into the game >.>

nuuuuu, I like the old villagers >.< although wolfgang is back so I'm okay for the most part.

((except for Melba.... and Pekoe... and Clyde.... and Walker... and Bud... and Freckles.... ahhhhhh I need them back too))

nuuuuu, I like the old villagers >.< although wolfgang is back so I'm okay for the most part.

((except for Melba.... and Pekoe... and Clyde.... and Walker... and Bud... and Freckles.... ahhhhhh I need them back too))

Melba, Walker and Bud will be in the game, i have seen screenshots with them ;)

EDIT: Clyde is back too: http://ett-asimov3.img.jugem.jp/20121111_352436.jpg

also better pic of one of the alligators
http://emradio.up.d.seesaa.net/emradio/image/HNI_0009.JPG?d=a1

New or already known ostrich? i like her :)
http://blog-imgs-51-origin.fc2.com/a/r/a/araralabo/HNI_0089.jpg

Last edited:
What is your source for this? If it's true, than that means there will be roughly 330 Villagers total in this game, since City Folk had 210, and with the way things are going, I think all of them in that game are returning.

The returning villagers so far are: Doc, Cobb, Cheri, Velma, Gruff, Bangle, Ryouta, Biff, Bubbles, Bertha, Anicotti, Carlos, Rachel, Charmy, Silvia, Hulk, Ava, Annalise, Ozzie, Sally (GC), and Ricky. That's 21. We have about 321 Villagers thus far when you count CF and New Villagers (I have an elaborate list set up on Excel). I think 330 is a good number. I'm hoping for more Goats and Rhinos though. We'll see.

Where's your proof for Ricky? Because I love him and I wanna see!

Where's your proof for Ricky? Because I love him and I wanna see!

I'll try and find a video. I've seen him at least two or three times on Japanese YT videos. I'm out and about though, and posting this via cell phone so I can't easily hunt down a video. I'm working on a collage with new and returning villagers. Don't know when it'll be done lol.

I'll try and find a video. I've seen him at least two or three times on Japanese YT videos. I'm out and about though, and posting this via cell phone so I can't easily hunt down a video. I'm working on a collage with new and returning villagers. Don't know when it'll be done lol.

Okay! Thanks! :D

Can there really only be 120 villagers in the game, and only 20 old villagers? It seems like we've already confirmed more old villagers than that, just from what I've seen in screenshots...

Can there really only be 120 villagers in the game, and only 20 old villagers? It seems like we've already confirmed more old villagers than that, just from what I've seen in screenshots...

exactly, this is my logic, too.

But I mean, the villages I have seen definitely have been spammed with new villagers, and only one or two old ones. It just doesn't make sense

ERMAHGERSH UNICORN (lolz XD)

Aw I hope it's not true...if it is, Moe had better be coming back...OR ELSE Nintendo will get a nasty email telling them to give him to me via SpotPass OR ELSE I'll...um... I'll uh, grblghblrbgh! XD but I really do want Moe again...

Dont know if this has been posted yet but I found a cow with a helmet of some sorts. Also I have no idea where they are in this picture.
cow.jpg
Also there's a lot of dirty pictures of shizue on Tumblr. It's really gross.

the hell that's like a circle house?

or is that camp or igloo?

I've never seen the igloos. Can't wait to see a picture of one!

I think what they meant in the interview was that there were 100 new villagers, and 20 additional ones from past series, ie the GameCube version, and N64 Japanese version and the e+ stuff. From my calculations, if all CF Villagers are returning, which is likely, than there are so far 325 Villagers. We are narrowing in on knowing all the Villagers.

lets hope that's what they meant, but like i said, the new towns being spammed with the newbies is not a good sign

I so want the rainbow sheep, one dear and a hamster! But of course, I won't be so lucky. I always get the ugliest and meanest villagers. :/

Back