• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Villager Thread

Y'wouldn't happen to have any pictures on ya, would you?

butch butch.jpg

I got this from the official twitter page. There's a couple more floating around in the Information Thread i believe.

Well that's the pink and white rhino with a red horn, but it definitely doesn't have an egyptian theme. More floral really. I've seen a front-facing picture of it. I'll try and dig one up.

Well according to Mint, she's about to have her 10th Villager move into her town, which means the max amount being 12 may be true after all, and their is a large gap of time between 9 and 10. There will probably be a large gap between 10 and 11 and 11 and 12.

Well according to Mint, she's about to have her 10th Villager move into her town, which means the max amount being 12 may be true after all, and their is a large gap of time between 9 and 10. There will probably be a large gap between 10 and 11 and 11 and 12.

That's really nice to hear!

Aside from a couple villagers I want to see return that was the one thing that was making the game look bad....possibly only having 9 villagers. Hopefully Mint might post a picture of her town map when the new villager moves in?

ASTRID! My absolute favorite villager is back, I'm more than happy now :')

So it seems that all City folk villagers (or at least most) are coming back, plus the new ones.... that's a lot of villagers xD

I've been keeping track of all the villagers. So far there are 329. The only one missing so far out of the City Folk ones is Champ.

All of the deer/antelope villagers are so flipping cute! They all have really cool color schemes! And that camo alligator ahhh!
I'm personally really happy about all these new faces. It is a "New Leaf" after all! I think the insane amount of new villagers is to help keep everyone's towns different and interesting, maybe? :eek:

[also hi im new u3u ]

I love Hanna she is so pretty oh my.

Natalie the deer is also pretty. And pink hamster.

Ahhhhhh all these animals are amazing. I need them all. *grabby hands*

Back