• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Villager Thread

I just looked up the animal crossing wikia and I was surprised to see Seals haven't been included in the animal crossing world yet.

We have a special npc Walrus....so having Seals as villagers would be great.

I love that little brown duck on the top row. In the video he just goes up and stands looking at the character while they're having a conversation, it just looked so adorable <3

I am simply loving the new villagers they have added! Especially the brown duck, the takoyaki octopus, and the anteater!

On the topic of new species for villagers, I think we need more aquatic animal type villagers; like sharks or seals. Insects would be good too, but they gotta look nonthreatening for the people who absolutely cannot stand bugs.

Yes! I am so glad that Walker had returned! He is my favourite villager of all time.
This may sound crazy, but I will keep resetting the game (at the start) until I find Walker in my town. Not going to be easy though. :D
pop_c_02_img.jpg

AnimalCrossingAnotherPhoto.jpg

Looks like we are getting another new Wolf villager. Upon further inspection of the image attached, you can see where I circled it. It looks like a brown wolf with dark brown tips in certain areas. This image was briefly seen in the 47 minute video. I'm surprised no one else noticed it yet. It also confirms the return of Maelle and Monique. You see they new gray bear with yellow (hair?) markings on top of his (or her?) head.

I hate to double post, but sumwheat over at AC Community has said that the Japanese eShop has a couple of exclusive pics/vids up, and he's been screenshoting the images. One of them contains 2 new villagers. Another new rabbit, and a new cat.

HERE

Attachments

• vhvzoi.jpg
    vhvzoi.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 63
Oh goodness! New cat! New cat! Oh happy day! :D

Its colors are soooo pretty! And that bunny is just adorable!

Eager to see more dog villagers, maybe? Glad Walker's back, but it definitely needs more Butch, though.

If all of the City Folk villagers are returning, then this game has already surpassed the amount of villagers that are in the GameCube Animal Crossing. I'm counting all of the new villagers, the Animal Forest e+ villagers, and AC:GC villagers returning so far. We only know 2 Deer and 1 Hamster, and I can only imagine that each one has at least 6, so the rough count is 267 villagers.

So in the Ninetendo Direct trailer for America, we saw Harry, Tabby, Jitters, Peewee, Miranda, Roald, and the triumphant return of Bertha! We are finally getting a female hippo after they've been absent since Wild World. Until then, we had to deal with the crankiness of Rocco and Harry. >.>

I like the picture of the bat villager, that would totally work. I'd love to see somebody draw a mantis villager.

i want maple from AC:CF to return she was my favourite character and i realy love the hamster hes so CUTE :blush:

Maple moved out of my Wild World town today after being in it for so long. Really sad. :(

I think those bat villagers looked really cute.

Though when it comes to the fox, I prefer how Redd looks. For... obvious reasons.

12 Villagers per town has been indirectly confirmed. One page 41 of the Preview Booklet, you can see a blue section with 12 spaces. This is where you write down what villagers are in your town.

12 Villagers per town has been indirectly confirmed. One page 41 of the Preview Booklet, you can see a blue section with 12 spaces. This is where you write down what villagers are in your town.

Oh neat, I was hoping for 12 since I didn't think 15 would be likely.

Now to find that preview booklet...

Twelve is a good number. I'm kind of glad it wasn't 15 because that would have been a little hectic.

Back