• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Villager Thread

I really like having 15 villagers. Gives me a diverse group to talk to. The smaller numbers make me bored faster.

Theres only really one that matter for me (Brewster) but it?s always great to see some new faces things can get a little boring after a while if they dont get some new ones, i also hope they done something with the villagers personalitys.

is it bad that i think like 80% of the new villagers look ugly as heck

On the other hand, the duck in the top-left corner and bird and the deer on the bottom are adorable. As long as Wolfgang and Melba are in my town, though, I'm pretty much fine with anything :p

I really like having 15 villagers. Gives me a diverse group to talk to. The smaller numbers make me bored faster.

I just started up a new game of the gamecube version and it made me remember how much I love having a max of 15 villagers.

Right now I only have 6, but it's really neat to think that another 9 villagers will be arriving over time. With wild world I always felt like the moving in period passed way too fast.

It's also nice to have some breathing time before you have to start worrying about villagers moving out.

Last edited:
Yeah. Though if you're unlucky like me an get a bunch of villagers you're either 'meh' towards or just dislike, waiting for all of them to move out is soooo antagonizing. xD

Bubbles leave. Bubbles. Please. Bubbles. Dx

Yeah. Though if you're unlucky like me an get a bunch of villagers you're either 'meh' towards or just dislike, waiting for all of them to move out is soooo antagonizing. xD

Bubbles leave. Bubbles. Please. Bubbles. Dx

That's probably why I didn't really like having a tone of villagers. Because I'd only talk to about two of them, the rest of them were just another chain in a fetch quest. I'm hoping I get good villagers this time though.

Eww Moose is in that picture. The hamster is cool. Wish I could see his face more. And I'm not a big sheep fan :/ but she looks cooler then the other sheeps. And Lucky <3

I also found it wierd since we can catch octupi while fishing. I find that a bit awkward...

Anyways~ My favorite new villager has to be Doremi or the blue and brown bear(?) I saw. But all like all the deer, and pretty much all the new characters... Unless they make even MORE monkey/gorilla villagers. I hate monkeys and gorillas... But that's beside the point. I like the hamster too, he's so chubby looking!

haha i dont mind the monkeys but i kinda hate the gorillas too

Yay more hamsters! They're so cute! I can't wait to have one in my town! I like the colors on this one. :)

Seeing villagers like Gruff come back gets my hopes up that they will bring a lot of the villagers that were only seen in the original Animal Crossing back.

I haven't seen a male deer yet, is there a pic??

hjgy.png

Back