• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Villager Thread

hjgy.png

Oh thanks, i thought he was female and in the tweet they would have shown 'her' with that new female personality "older sister", so then it was actually that dog^^

i loved Sven from GC when i played it.

still stupid how there are two goats in WW and CF in which both of them are female with "normal" personality and similar to each other. (no offence)

PLEASE RETURN SVEN!

My favorites of the new neighbors are:
The white deer
The brown tabby cat (the one that is only seen from behind in that pic)
The white ostrich with a red mask
The stripy pig
The pineapple sheep
The brown ducky
The Dalmatian-marked tiger

EDIT:
As long as Moe is still in the game, I'll be happy. He's my top favorite neighbor. :3

Last edited:

My favorite villager has always been Bob the purple Cat with the house in full kiddie set c:
I think I'm going to like Lazy the new sloth though, he looks so awesome.

What's this about a pineapple sheep? Any pictures?

Oh and Ozzie is back! Great another gamecube returning villager means Boris is becoming more likely. If Boris ends up as one of the few gamecube villagers who don't come back I won't be happy at all. :(

Back before Wild World and Curt, if I ever wanted to be ridiculed and made to feel worthless and inadequate by a cranky villager, Boris was the place to go. Nobody else would do. :)

T-Bone is also returning, and male deer are confirmed to have antlers, so that purple deer is in fact female. New male deer below:

hni_0077_by_sumwheat-d5kdmt6.jpg

I think that maybe the males will have different antler types. They looks more like Gazelle horns (in fact, he looks like a Gazelle!) than they do deer horns. Kind of like how the mammoth villager has tusks to make himself look different than the normal elephant villagers.

He reminds me of the prince's pet deer from Princess Mononoke. I totally want that gazelle, or deer, or whatever it is.

Edit: So they censor A s h i t a k a, if you are interested in knowing.

Last edited:
So, I was watching a live stream and I noticed how the guy had 9 villagers in his town for a few days. Then he time travels and he has 8. I guess 9 is the max. Kinda sad about this :/

Seems unlikely. i noticed in the stream villager 6, 7, and 8 came right away, while there was a lengthy break for villager 9. There still could be 12 villagers, but the remaining ones are spaced out.

Not sure if this has already been posted somewhere but I discovered a cool new golden/black wolf. I want him!
golden wolf.jpg

It's the best picture I could get so forgive me.

Back