• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Villager Thread

I really like how they have added tons of new villagers to this game. It really does feel like a fresh start with so many new faces.

Yeah plus so many old faces :) it seems they have included all the gamecube-exclusive villagers too (not sure about the e+ exclusive ones)

Yeah plus so many old faces :) it seems they have included all the gamecube-exclusive villagers too (not sure about the e+ exclusive ones)

Well I saw Silvia (female kangaroo) in a live stream of the game earlier and she was only Animal Forest e+

I'm not convinced yet though. I want to see Boris and Aziz more than anything right now. (You're lucky Ozzie popped up so early) Still if Silvia is in the game and she has only been in the e+ game that at least shows the door is open to any villager.

If anybody sees Quetzal in someone's village please let me know. He's the only GameCube exclusive character I really REALLY want to see. He was my favorite as a child. xD Then he moved to my brother's village and the memory card corrupted. I was so upset.

It's likely an ostrich body model with added bits to make it look like a flamingo. xD I love it. That face looks so silly.

Has anyone seen Leopold (Lion with glasses and green hair) from the gamecube version? I know some villagers that haven't been in another game since the gamecube one are back this time. Leopold was my favorite so I really hope he's back.

The new octopus villager looks so cool :'D I like the brown duck on the top row too, looks cute. I saw Bob the cat in one of the Animal Crossing: New Leaf trailers so I'm excited to see him coming back ^-^ He's my fave <3 Also, deer villagers! c; They look awesome

Back