• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Woods Expedition 3 Has Ended!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much for all your time and hard work, dear staff! I really appreciate everything. :)

The event was amazing!

Also

MY FIRST EVER STAFF FAVOURITE!!!!!!!!!!
If only I could exchange the 4 bonus tokens for a special snowflake or moon glow wand :rolleyes:

jk (not really though if someone wants to make that happen :p)

thank you for making this event happen!

What an awesome event! Thanks again to all the staff who worked so hard on this! I had a ton of fun participating in all the events! Congrats to all the staff favorite winners as well! :D

Thank you for the event staff, also the new and returning staff members, thank you, it was very innovative and fun:D
Congrats to the staff favourites!

No, in fact they won't show in your lineup even if they are. They just need to be in your inventory.

Thanks for the quick response, that's great to hear! I just wanted to make sure I was doing everything right :D

Last edited:
Thanks for the event staff! It was a blast, and thanks for a staff fav for one of the events!

Yay, I got a Staff Favorite for New Horrorizons! Thank you very much! :D

This expedition was quite fun. Very grateful to everyone involved for bringing this to fruition.

I ended up completing my goal of a rainbow candy lineup thanks to LambdaDelta as well, so this has really been a great event for me. :)

I just realized we ain't getting 720 tbt.
Well, at least I got a strange doll.

Aww, I?ll miss the Woods Expedition Guide and the dolls. :c Sorry if the man lost his job (but maybe he can find a job in future events? wink wink)
Thanks for the super fun event, staff!! Yall did amazing to make this event come to life <3

Thanks for the awesome event! The banners were especially cool so thanks dizzy :) The new collectibles were awesome as well, I love the strange doll and wix candy.

Thanks for all the hard work you put into this event staff, it was super fun! All these strange dolls are looking great, and I'm happy I got my two candies :)

This was such a fun event! Thank you so much Staff for all the work you've put into it and congrats to all the Staff Faves! <3 Looking forward to the next event! :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back