• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Woods Expedition 3 Has Ended!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't buy a thing until the bat potion is restocked.
C'mon guys, I need like, an idea of when I can sleep. ^_^

O_O <---- That's how I look right now!

Woke up on my own (no alarm, just too hot) just now, but the dolls have gone already.. That was fast! Hope there will be more..

Thanks staff for the fun event! I really liked participating, it was fun and not as stressful as the Easter one :)

"If you're trying to get a certain prize, be on the look out for two restocks around 1:00 PM EST on Tuesday and 4:00 PM EST on Wednesday. Farewell!"

for people who are still curious!^

I have no idea what time that is.

In Aussie terms.
What time and day?
No code please.

Last edited:
rip that’s 2 AM and 5 AM in my timezone (but ofc I’d do anything to get that bat potion)

anyway I didn’t expect the doll to go well with pastel + pokeball so yay

Screen Shot 2019-11-03 at 7.25.16 PM.jpg

I'm still pinching myself over this

"If you're trying to get a certain prize, be on the look out for two restocks around 1:00 PM EST on Tuesday and 4:00 PM EST on Wednesday. Farewell!"

for people who are still curious!^

Wednesday to me is tuesday in the US.
Tuesday to me, is tomorrow.

What time in Australia is all that?

(Tis monday afternoon here now.)

Last edited:
The event was really fun!

Guess who set their alarm wrong in a delirious haze. :)
See you Tuesday!!

all my tokens are in the doll raffle... so god of luck please shine on me

20%

1/10 + 1/10 + 1/10 + 1/10 + 1/10 = 5/10 = 20%

This is exactly why I don't do raffles. Plus I'm pretty sure the name Stella-Io is cursed to not win things of chance.

Thanks alot staff for doing this event, I know it must have been alot to manage for everyone. The events were fun, my fav esp of the New Horrorizons and Haunted Designer.

that's not how stats works unfortunately, that'd mean that pulling 10 tickets would give you a 100% chance of winning (which is obviously not the case).

the chance of you losing a pull is 270/300, there are 5 pulls, the case that you don't win any pulls is (270/300)^5, 1 minus that is the probability you win at least 1 pull and get the weird doll (about 40%)

- - - Post Merge - - -

(also 5/10 is 50%? :p)

that's not how stats works unfortunately, that'd mean that pulling 10 tickets would give you a 100% chance of winning (which is obviously not the case).

the chance of you losing a pull is 270/300, there are 5 pulls, the case that you don't win any pulls is (270/300)^5, 1 minus that is the probability you win at least 1 pull and get the weird doll (about 40%)

I hate statistics, but whatever gives me a better probability lol

yeah your odds are pretty good!
in hindsight I should've bought more tickets instead of the green and blue candies

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back