• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Woods Expedition 3 Has Ended!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you to all of the staff for putting together this fun event! This was my first lengthy event other than the Easter Egg Hunt earlier this year and it was amazing. You all did a great job and I appreciate the time and effort you must have put into planning and executing everything. And thank you for the staff favorite! It was my first and it was so exciting!

Congrats to all the other staff favorites! There were so many awesome submissions!

that's not how stats works unfortunately, that'd mean that pulling 10 tickets would give you a 100% chance of winning (which is obviously not the case).

the chance of you losing a pull is 270/300, there are 5 pulls, the case that you don't win any pulls is (270/300)^5, 1 minus that is the probability you win at least 1 pull and get the weird doll (about 40%)

- - - Post Merge - - -

(also 5/10 is 50%? :p)

I saw math and I was challenged.
I actually don?t think you can calculate the odds with the given info? I assume the staff will take out the tickets of the winner of each doll and re-raffle for every doll and end with the weird doll raffle. If they raffle the weird doll first though, toads has a high odds (~10%, or 32 tokens / 300-ish tokens), but if they raffle the weird doll last then toads has to be lucky not to be picked until the last.

Thank you to the staff for a fun event :)

I can't believe I won Counting Cavities Round 2, my guesses for those kinds of things are usually waaaay off XD So I'm pretty surprised!

Thank you for hosting this event! Congrats to chocobug & all the Staff Favorite Winners!

Goodbye, Wix! I'll miss you...

Last edited:
Thanks so much for my first ever staff favourite! :D

Also, I'm super happy with my new rainbow candy lineup!

If they raffle the weird doll first though, toads has a high odds (~10%, or 32 tokens / 300-ish tokens), but if they raffle the weird doll last then toads has to be lucky not to be picked until the last.
I was under the impression that all five winners would each get a set of five dolls. The description for the ticket says that it's for "TBT's doll collectible collection." Makes it sound like, when someone wins, they get the whole "collection." Am I misunderstanding this?

I was under the impression that all five winners would each get a set of five dolls. The description for the ticket says that it's for "TBT's doll collectible collection." Makes it sound like, when someone wins, they get the whole "collection." Am I misunderstanding this?

You are right that you win a set, not the individual dolls! :) There will be 5 more Weird Dolls added to circulation after the raffle is done.

It was really fun hosting my first event at TBT :> Thanks for all the great entries and congratulations to the winners. Good luck raffle entrants!!

could you imagine the ****storm that would occur if one person got the much coveted weird doll and everyone else got trash value dolls?

- - - Post Merge - - -

edit: dammit, dizzy

there are 5 raffle winners, and each winner gets all 5 of the dolls :)
(not one type of doll to each winner)

This was great, awesome stuff! Thank you to the staff for all the hard work put towards these events. Congratulations to the staff favourites + chocopug, and thank you for the staff favourite.

I don't know what the fuss is about.
The Voodoo Doll clearly kicks all their collective backsides.

Now for that class action lawsuit against Woods Expedition Guide!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back