• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Woods Expedition 3 Has Ended!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to let everyone know that the doll bundle raffle drawings will take place at 10pm EST tomorrow evening, coinciding with the closure of Jack's Spooky Shack. The winners will be announced directly afterwards.

Exciting times are upon us!

Joke aside I'm just bitter rn, thought I had it but noo dumb cart and connection made me loseit :( just hoping us 2 can get dolls, what evil person would leave it at 29?

rip they only added like 3 dolls
but thanks for the extra bat potion!! didn't have to wake up early for it lol

I got my bat potion and lineup complete!

Woohoo! ^_^

Your lineup looks great!

I hope they restock 2 dolls tomorrow. An even 30 sounds perfect and that way I think everyone who was trying for one gets one.

Good luck to everyone in the raffle as well!

Your lineup looks great!

I hope they restock 2 dolls tomorrow. An even 30 sounds perfect and that way I think everyone who was trying for one gets one.

Good luck to everyone in the raffle as well!

Thank you, LadyDestani! ^_^

And yes, good luck to those in the raffle!

Last edited:
I have 13 spirit tokens and I don't know what to use them on. It is not enough for cool dark candy and I already bought a bat potion. Anybody want something?

pierrot candy's just gonna follow in the footsteps of the red pikmin egg

as something that ends up far rarer than it should, by all purposes, even be

- - - Post Merge - - -

edit: also, actually 20 sold

still lowest of all the new collectibles though

btw, one thing I was wondering during the raffle poll day

since the candy raffle option seemed to be alluding to the dark candy as the highlighted prize, but since the dark candy and weird doll have the distinct difference of the former being ungiftable and the latter being giftable but unique....

if the candy raffle had won, is there a possibility that the dark candy would've been made giftable but unique, like the weird doll?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back