• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Woods Expedition 3 Has Ended!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk if it says it in the OP (I looked hard and didn't see it), but when does the Halloween shop close? I'd like to buy some candies before it does :>

is there a restock like... right now? or are my calculations wrong

good luck all with the restock and thank you staff for such a fun and engaging month!

This was the first event I was able to participate in and I must say I had an amazingly fun time! Staff did a fantastic job! Thank you guys for doing this for us!

I'm about to loose it... still didn't get that hecking doll... I literally put it in my cart 2 seconds after it got restocked! I'm so upset dljfghsjf

Yay, I got one! From the parking lot of the grocery store :D

I'm about to loose it... still didn't get that hecking doll... I literally put it in my cart 2 seconds after it got restocked! I'm so upset dljfghsjf

Oh I am so sorry :(

If it makes you feel any better there are only 2 members now (you & Sheila) with enough tokens to get one so you might have better luck tomorrow?

Last edited:
my flight was scheduled to leave at 12:58 and restock was at 1..... i was risking it all sitting on the plane with my phone not in airplane mode lol but i got it!!! on mobile!!!! hopefully they restock two more :-/

Yay, I got one! From the parking lot of the grocery store :D

Oh I am so sorry :(

If it makes you feel any better there are only 2 members now (you & Sheila) with enough tokens to get one so you might have better luck tomorrow?

Oh, that's correct! Better hope they don't restock only one doll heh... two would be great since it would make 30 dolls in total.
Congrats for your new little friend by the way!

Does the items you buy from the shop have a specific time or does it not show that if you're the one who'd brought it?

will there be a video of the drawing for weird doll like previous years lol

live event?

Facebook live?

Does the items you buy from the shop have a specific time or does it not show that if you're the one who'd brought it?

You can't see the date when they're in your lineup, but if you go to the Shop tab in your profile it'll say "item purchased at [insert date here]".

You can't see the date when they're in your lineup, but if you go to the Shop tab in your profile it'll say "item purchased at [insert date here]".

Ah oki thanks~
Can kinda see from looking as well it doesn't show up on my line up. Kinda wanted a certain time for my candy.
Eh, I'll just get it now then. Thank you anyways XD

Oh, that's correct! Better hope they don't restock only one doll heh... two would be great since it would make 30 dolls in total.
Congrats for your new little friend by the way!

Thank you! I'm crossing my fingers for you and the restock tomorrow :)

urrrrrgh **** mood ahoy,, i better get one tomorrow

more strange dolls or y'all getting angry pms admin(s)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back