• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Woods Expedition 3 Has Ended!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that was a BLAST and im sure my darling, Henry, would agree. Darn shame about not getting our promised tbt, but either way thanks for the scam event!

Bold of you to assume the strange dolls won’t become alive and steal all ur collectibles.

Oh yay, two restocks that I can make! I totally missed that info in the post reading this last night all sleepy and woozy. Thanks so much staff :)

Also, congrats to everyone who had their entries become staff favourites!

Last edited:
I'll accept my moon glow wand anytime tomorrow :)
edit: it'll look swell above my strange doll

Last edited:
tjk53y4c8fl01.jpg

But yeah, it was a really fun event, thank you for everything!

Thanks for a really fun halloween event! The time and effort put into making it was really visible and I’m sure everyone is extremely appreciative for that <3

Thank you for the fun event~!
Now, just gotta have a think about what to spend the spirit tokens on!

Last edited:
man thank god for the restock thought u were gonna skip us eu ppl there...

anyways thanks for fun event, just hoping i can get a strange doll or i'll sue u lol

It was sure an interesting event but what about that lost doll. I think im missing a joke or something lmao.

It was sure an interesting event but what about that lost doll. I think im missing a joke or something lmao.

All you gotta know is that they cheated us out of 720 tbt.

Aka they're officially the worst woods expedition guide ever now

Something that would be nice is seeing the threads of the other activities that never came to be. I know they’re made in advance alas that craziness with candy counting round 2.

NGL I totally forgot about the bells until someone brought it up.
Maybe that was the guide's plan all along... :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back