• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Things that they should have in AC3DS

Since the trailers were a little early in developement they added and showed features from previous games; just geting them out of the way. We havn't had another trailer or video since then so we haven't been able to scruntinise new content so there's still that chance of having a character creation screen.

Since the trailers were a little early in developement they added and showed features from previous games; just geting them out of the way. We havn't had another trailer or video since then so we haven't been able to scruntinise new content so there's still that chance of having a character creation screen.

Absolutely. With the intense secretiveness of the game, it's really hard to tell what all they are going to end up throwing at us when they plan on it. Character creation is possible, and so is a lot of other things. They said it would be a fresh, new take on the series. Would really like some customization options.

I remember reading a little earlier in the thread (I don't know whether people want the idea raised again) about the idea of having a radio outside. I think it's a great idea where you should be able to place it on your window sill and enjoy some K.K music once you're in a certain radius.

I remember reading a little earlier in the thread (I don't know whether people want the idea raised again) about the idea of having a radio outside. I think it's a great idea where you should be able to place it on your window sill and enjoy some K.K music once you're in a certain radius.

Yes! that's exactly what i meant. I think it's a swell idea that i didn't think anyone could pass up, but turns out i was wrong.

Yes! that's exactly what i meant. I think it's a swell idea that i didn't think anyone could pass up, but turns out i was wrong.

I like the idea :) it could sit on the fence or windowsill :)
But what if you forgot about it and left it in the rain :O
That would look pretty funny! :D

I like the idea :) it could sit on the fence or windowsill :)
But what if you forgot about it and left it in the rain :O
That would look pretty funny! :D

That's why people chose to forget about it earlier in the forums (because it will break in the rain) but if it's on a windowsill it's protected by the roof. :lemon:

I've never tried it in wild world... strange...

Hopefully they make it easier, cause more than half the people i know don't know how to keep villagers in their towns.

I always sent them a letter with a present in it and they stayed... I think it's because they have to send a present back sdo they couldn't move out. Never failed for me
;)

I want to add a pool, inside and out. That way I can swim in the ocean, and when I get bored I can swim in my pool(s). Terrible reasoning isn't it.

I always sent them a letter with a present in it and they stayed... I think it's because they have to send a present back sdo they couldn't move out. Never failed for me
;)

I spammed the villagers, begging them not to leave. Whether it was 5 or 40 times, telling them not to leave they would eventually stay.

Ended up googling it.
Yep that was a stupid question.
Sorry.
This is the first forum I've ever used so I don't know what you guys call things and that..

You should also look up internet memes while your at it. They're basically the guide to the internet (kinda).

I've seen artist memes too.
Lol, I love meme stuff.

Things in the new 3ds game.........
I'm outta ideas..... Lol!

Back