• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Things that they should have in AC3DS

idk if this was said before but, you should get to create your own festivals! :] I bet that if Ninty includes that feature, someones gonna make festivals for everyday in their village. :]

If we have this feature, the holidays/events/festivals I would make:

Healthy and Wealthy - Where you do many activities like the aerobics in the 1st ac game, plus things like tag (you chase the villagers) and you collect things like skipping ropes. If you get a good score in the game or win, you get bells.

Probably won't be able to make holidays like that, but... You can dream right?

Space Aliens - Dress up in alien costumes (or green clothing) and it is where everyone looks through the telescope at space. This event will be held at night time and all the villagers talk jibberish. Freaky music plays once the event starts. Hopefully an eclipse or something happens.

Dream Festival - Dress up in white and the aim of the day is choose a goal from a list to complete. Remember in WW when one day you had to go up to villagers and type nice messages? In this day you go around giving people good wishes and presents. The day is about goal aiming and dreaming of what seems like is the impossible. At a certain hour, you must gather around with the other villagers. Music plays and you go around town in a parade. K K Slider follows with a concert with songs called: Dream, Hope and Wish.

The thing is about creating festivals, the villagers have to respond. How are you going to make a holiday if the villagers do not know what to say... Maybe when they say create festivals, they mean position the holidays whenever you want (except christmas and halloween etc). (So things like the Flea Market and Fish catching events).

What do you think? I bet Nintendo is hiding a lot of cool stuff from us. For all we know, the game could look or do stuff that is completely different than we even dreamt of. Which leaves me to another post...

Lots of love,
Cherrypie

If we have this feature, the holidays/events/festivals I would make:

Healthy and Wealthy - Where you do many activities like the aerobics in the 1st ac game, plus things like tag (you chase the villagers) and you collect things like skipping ropes. If you get a good score in the game or win, you get bells.

Probably won't be able to make holidays like that, but... You can dream right?

Space Aliens - Dress up in alien costumes (or green clothing) and it is where everyone looks through the telescope at space. This event will be held at night time and all the villagers talk jibberish. Freaky music plays once the event starts. Hopefully an eclipse or something happens.

Dream Festival - Dress up in white and the aim of the day is choose a goal from a list to complete. Remember in WW when one day you had to go up to villagers and type nice messages? In this day you go around giving people good wishes and presents. The day is about goal aiming and dreaming of what seems like is the impossible. At a certain hour, you must gather around with the other villagers. Music plays and you go around town in a parade. K K Slider follows with a concert with songs called: Dream, Hope and Wish.

The thing is about creating festivals, the villagers have to respond. How are you going to make a holiday if the villagers do not know what to say... Maybe when they say create festivals, they mean position the holidays whenever you want (except christmas and halloween etc). (So things like the Flea Market and Fish catching events).

What do you think? I bet Nintendo is hiding a lot of cool stuff from us. For all we know, the game could look or do stuff that is completely different than we even dreamt of. Which leaves me to another post...

Lots of love,
Cherrypie

Idk if we could create events down to specific details like that (but it would be awesome!) but either way those event idead are really good!!

And gulliver will come down and join us around the bonfire and tell us about all the amazing stories up in space. ho ho

I would really like for the villagers to be more interactive. I want them to seem more lively. For example, I want to see them actually DOING stuff rather than just aimlessly walking around. I want to see them fishing, catching bugs, etc. I want to see them mailing letters in the town hall (or at least just in there, you get the idea). I want to see them shopping inside stores, checking out the exhibits in the museum. When I walk into a villagers house, it'd be cool to see another villager in there already visiting. Stuff like this would give a lot more life to the village and make it a much more rewarding experience to me.

I would really like for the villagers to be more interactive. I want them to seem more lively. For example, I want to see them actually DOING stuff rather than just aimlessly walking around. I want to see them fishing, catching bugs, etc. I want to see them mailing letters in the town hall (or at least just in there, you get the idea). I want to see them shopping inside stores, checking out the exhibits in the museum. When I walk into a villagers house, it'd be cool to see another villager in there already visiting. Stuff like this would give a lot more life to the village and make it a much more rewarding experience to me.

THIS BETTER HAPPEN

Irdc why everyone wants them to fish or catch bugs

I really dont care if they do this or not, like honestly it doens't bother me.

Idg why others want it though

Irdc why everyone wants them to fish or catch bugs

I really dont care if they do this or not, like honestly it doens't bother me.

Idg why others want it though

if you don't care, good for you? nobody is forcing you to "care" or "get".

I don't really care either if they fish or catch bugs but it's better seeing them actually doing it (to some extent) rather than holding the tool and walking around like an idiot. Anyway from what I'm seeing people just want them to be browsing in the shops, visiting the town hall and the museum. Imo it's a good idea. Because higher AI = more script & a more realistic experience (eg. You run into a villager in the town hall and they will tell you that they are paying their mortgage or sending a letter). It makes the game more about everybody rather than just yourself. Numsaying?

I'm not saying you're forcing me to dare

I just don't understand why people want it so much because even when the game was first announced people were saying it

It just adds to the atmosphere, makes the town feel more alive. Give the Animals something else to do, rather than just walk around and say the same stuff over an over. I don't see it making a huge difference to the experience on the whole, but again, it's just the little things.

I cant really see how fishing and chasing bugs would work for the neighbours, now that I think about it. But as long as they don't steal mah fishes, I like the idea

I really just dont see why it's such a bd.
they might as well use the space it takes to do that on something else.

I agree that it's not a big deal, but it would make the place feel more lively. I just want it to feel more like the animals are actually living in the town.

I'm not saying you're forcing me to dare

I just don't understand why people want it so much because even when the game was first announced people were saying it

well sorry but people like me for instance wanted the idea implemented the moment I first started playing

... it's just the little things.

exactly. animal crossing is all about the little things

I would like beach towels, so you can just chill on the beach.
They work the same as beds and if you lay on them, you can get a tan quicker.

(hope this hasn't been mentioned before because I'm to lazy to read through all the 82 pages)

I want AC3DS to be like the animal crossing movie all the NPC's did much more than walk around and the festivals were cooler because they had booths where they sold things and I want K.K. Slider to play at all my events too!

I really just dont see why it's such a bd.
they might as well use the space it takes to do that on something else.

If we can't explain wy it's a big deal, maybe this article about awesome stuff in video games will. You don't have to read the entire article just #3. The difference between an okay video game and an awesome one is when they are able to make a universe that is alive without the player having to interact with the environment. The animals don't need us to talk to them to seem alive. They already would seem like it. Again, it's just the little things like this that really make a video game something special. Sorry I talked so long there :)

I wouldn't like the NPCs to hunt bugs and catch fish. What if I'm looking for a specific bug, but an animal gets to it before me. That would suck.

I wouldn't like the NPCs to hunt bugs and catch fish. What if I'm looking for a specific bug, but an animal gets to it before me. That would suck.

I would have to disagree. I would love for the NPC's to hunt bugs and catch fish. Instead of catching rare bugs, they would only really hunt commons. When it comes to fishing, I won't care if they only have their bobber in the water with no fish around it would just have to look like they are fishing.

I would have to disagree. I would love for the NPC's to hunt bugs and catch fish. Instead of catching rare bugs, they would only really hunt commons. When it comes to fishing, I won't care if they only have their bobber in the water with no fish around it would just have to look like they are fishing.

This exactly. They don't have to necessarily catch fish, just have their fishing bobber in the water. And they shouldn't catch rare bugs, I would get annoyed too. Common bugs would be fine

Back