• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Things that they should have in AC3DS

I would have to disagree. I would love for the NPC's to hunt bugs and catch fish. Instead of catching rare bugs, they would only really hunt commons. When it comes to fishing, I won't care if they only have their bobber in the water with no fish around it would just have to look like they are fishing.
Anything where the characters do more. They just stand around and did nothing, even at the events. They're really boring.

I would have to disagree. I would love for the NPC's to hunt bugs and catch fish. Instead of catching rare bugs, they would only really hunt commons. When it comes to fishing, I won't care if they only have their bobber in the water with no fish around it would just have to look like they are fishing.

im sorry but no. what's the point of them only catching common bugs and fish? Then every house in the village would look the same. I'm thinking they should only catch bugs and fish that you have already caught so if they catch a rare fish/bug then congratulations to them but you already caught it so you don't have to complain. then you would only feel miserable with the fact that they can now sell it and buy more furniture or put it on display in their house and make you jealous that you should've done the same.

This exactly. They don't have to necessarily catch fish, just have their fishing bobber in the water. And they shouldn't catch rare bugs, I would get annoyed too. Common bugs would be fine

I like kaiaa's idea of fishing but if they can catch bugs then why not fish? doesn't make sense. And anyway they're only doing this occasionally or when they challenge you so you won't always have to see their faces while you're trying to fish/catch bugs. Like i said they only catch bugs/fish that you already caught so if they caught it then that's your problem

im sorry but no. what's the point of them only catching common bugs and fish? Then every house in the village would look the same. I'm thinking they should only catch bugs and fish that you have already caught so if they catch a rare fish/bug then congratulations to them but you already caught it so you don't have to complain. then you would only feel miserable with the fact that they can now sell it and buy more furniture or put it on display in their house and make you jealous that you should've done the same.

I like kaiaa's idea of fishing but if they can catch bugs then why not fish? doesn't make sense. And anyway they're only doing this occasionally or when they challenge you so you won't always have to see their faces while you're trying to fish/catch bugs. Like i said they only catch bugs/fish that you already caught so if they caught it then that's your problem

I do agree with you that I would hate for all the houses to look the same (everyone having the same bugs in the house) so they should just sell the bugs and that problem is solved. But why not make it look like they are catching a bug (swing their net around a bug, only they don't catch it) or like you said: Catch only bugs you already caught or donated to the museum. Works with fish too, they can only catch what you've already caught or donated. I can understand how it would annoy people but it shouldn't annoy them as much if it isnt a fish they are actually worried about getting.

I would like beach towels, so you can just chill on the beach.
They work the same as beds and if you lay on them, you can get a tan quicker.

(hope this hasn't been mentioned before because I'm to lazy to read through all the 82 pages)

Don't really like this idea, I just dont see why one would want to waste their time chillin' on a towel on the beach when they could be doing better stuff, maybe villagers could do this, but we dont really need to

I think its a good idea. its the same deal as beds in your house; you don't spend hours lying on them, but its nice to know that you can. Just a towel that's been left by a neighbour or an umbrella or something that appears in different places every second day or so in summer would be fun.

I think its a good idea. its the same deal as beds in your house; you don't spend hours lying on them, but its nice to know that you can. Just a towel that's been left by a neighbour or an umbrella or something that appears in different places every second day or so in summer would be fun.

idk... i get your point but it's still pretty useless. but then again they made benches in the game and that's pretty useless as well. I guess i wouldn't really mind if it was in the game. it's all about the little things like you had said before

idk... i get your point but it's still pretty useless. but then again they made benches in the game and that's pretty useless as well. I guess i wouldn't really mind if it was in the game. it's all about the little things like you had said before

i actually forgot about the benches and now you've changed my mind and i wouldn't mind if we got stuff at the beach to sit on

I think it would be cool to make fences. I would like to fence flowers to prevent accidental destruction from running. It would also be cool to fence outdoor furniture. Maybe hammocks on the beach too? Even if the outdoor furniture is just for decoration, I still want my town to look nice...

I think it would be cool to make fences. I would like to fence flowers to prevent accidental destruction from running. It would also be cool to fence outdoor furniture. Maybe hammocks on the beach too? Even if the outdoor furniture is just for decoration, I still want my town to look nice...

there are fences, go back to the trailers and watch it again. except it looks like you can only build it around the house but who knows maybe you can build it anywhere you want. Hammocks sounds like an awesome idea!

Well, they are going to have a mall, and I imagine it will be a lot like that. And, I think that Tom Nook is a real estate agent only in this game, so who owns the shop??? I hope that, since that you are the Mayor, that Tortimer should own it! Yeah.. I never really liked him anyways, with his heh heh hoorfs, and all that junk about him always watching you. I think that the Marquee should have an option for you to play parts in a play! And I think that Brewster's Cafe' should have snack machines that you can buy from, and Kick's shoe store should have bags and hats, and, since Labelle is the best animal crossing character she should own her own store.

Well, they are going to have a mall, and I imagine it will be a lot like that. And, I think that Tom Nook is a real estate agent only in this game, so who owns the shop??? I hope that, since that you are the Mayor, that Tortimer should own it! Yeah.. I never really liked him anyways, with his heh heh hoorfs, and all that junk about him always watching you. I think that the Marquee should have an option for you to play parts in a play! And I think that Brewster's Cafe' should have snack machines that you can buy from, and Kick's shoe store should have bags and hats, and, since Labelle is the best animal crossing character she should own her own store.

I think you have some good ideas, but I don't think Tortimer owning the shop would be such a good idea other than that your other ideas are awesome. I think when you're in the play you would have to hit certain emotions at the right time to make it more interactive and any additions to Brewster's Cafe would be awesome. It would be cool if Kick's sold bags(although probably won't happen)and you could hold stuff in them, but I don't think he would sell hats because the Able Sister's sell hats already same with Gracie Grace.

Split level housing would be cool. Ie. A single floor may have a few steps going onto a platform so it's seperated, but not on a different floor. It would be cool to have a little raised area to put a specific group of things such as your bed and all of your sleeping items, or all of your trophies, etc.

@candycornbuddy: There is an edit post button. Try not to double post. Also, Tortimer owning the shop? No way. Never.

.. It would be cool if Kick's sold bags(although probably won't happen)and you could hold stuff in them...

this is a good idea. Extremely convenient when visiting somebody's town or the city (if the game has one). Unless they extend the storage space of your pocket then bags would be the perfect addition to the game.

It would be cool if Kick's sold bags(although probably won't happen)
I do want to have a space in my pocket specifically for tools so they don't take up pocket space, but I don't think kicks would sell it. If any character was to give/sell a place to put tools, it would be Resetti.

yeah I never liked Tortimer, either.
not too keen on the kicks thing though

Split level housing would be cool. Ie. A single floor may have a few steps going onto a platform so it's seperated, but not on a different floor. It would be cool to have a little raised area to put a specific group of things such as your bed and all of your sleeping items, or all of your trophies, etc.

@candycornbuddy: There is an edit post button. Try not to double post. Also, Tortimer owning the shop? No way. Never.
this - like he's like 1,000 he's not going to own a shop

i want a playground. Like srsly no joke. Complete with a see-saw, swing and slide. I would want it built on top of a cliff overlooking the ocean. However i know this will never happen so I'm just getting it out of my head.

Back