• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Things that they should have in AC3DS

i want a playground. Like srsly no joke. Complete with a see-saw, swing and slide. I would want it built on top of a cliff overlooking the ocean. However i know this will never happen so I'm just getting it out of my head.

I'm kinda just sitting her in awe because I want that exactly... :0

I really dont want the playground, i don't know why it just doesn't tickle my fancy

I really dont want the playground, i don't know why it just doesn't tickle my fancy
Playground? That wouldn't work very well. Seeing your player go down a slide or do the monkey bars wouldn't be very fun at all, so it would be a waste of space.

Playground? That wouldn't work very well. Seeing your player go down a slide or do the monkey bars wouldn't be very fun at all, so it would be a waste of space.
thank you

err and what's the real use of a bench other than to sit there? Wouldn't be so fun either.

I know this is a bit OTT.
But I think there should be like, an Olympics!
Where you compete against other towns on your friend roster for sports like fishing (who can catch the biggest/most fish) or bug catching. (Who can catch the biggest/rarest/most bugs).
Or just play mini games of the real sports. Also, since there is swimming in this game you could swim against others as well !
:)

I know this is a bit OTT.
But I think there should be like, an Olympics!
Where you compete against other towns on your friend roster for sports like fishing (who can catch the biggest/most fish) or bug catching. (Who can catch the biggest/rarest/most bugs).
Or just play mini games of the real sports. Also, since there is swimming in this game you could swim against others as well !
:)

that just like a fancier name of saying fishing tourney/bug off. However i won't mind this cus im expecting as the mayor you can now create fishing/bug catching events where your wifi friends can also participate and compete against each other (If this is already incorporated in city folk then i take it back since i never played the game). As for swimming and sports in general, no, play mario and sonic if you want olympic style games so badly.

This may be pretty lame, and i dont know if anyone else has thought of this but, has anyone thought about what they would have on the tv? I know they occasionally have the weather forecast. What if they had other things that you can occasionally watch, and what if you can have a remote and when it'll have an option that'll say if you want to watch tv or not. (i.e: "Do you want to watch TV?" then it'll zoom up on the tv and show some tv show/program) Just so you know, i know this is a lame idea.

This may be pretty lame, and i dont know if anyone else has thought of this but, has anyone thought about what they would have on the tv? I know they occasionally have the weather forecast. What if they had other things that you can occasionally watch, and what if you can have a remote and when it'll have an option that'll say if you want to watch tv or not. (i.e: "Do you want to watch TV?" then it'll zoom up on the tv and show some tv show/program) Just so you know, i know this is a lame idea.

I don't know about watching tv -- but make the tv sets more advanced with better programming (better shows), that would be nice. I always liked the TV sets in Animal Crossing

it's kinda childish too. I guess that was the point of the "Kiddie" Theme set
100% agree

this has been brought up before and I'll say my opinion again;

I just dont see why someone would sit down and watch TV on a game when they can do it IRL and they could spend their time on the game doing other stuff. If they added channels I wouldn't watch them. Then they'd ofc have to repeat them every so often and then people would stop watching since theyve seen them al - pointless

100% agree

this has been brought up before and I'll say my opinion again;

I just dont see why someone would sit down and watch TV on a game when they can do it IRL and they could spend their time on the game doing other stuff. If they added channels I wouldn't watch them. Then they'd ofc have to repeat them every so often and then people would stop watching since theyve seen them al - pointless

I agree but the same time its pointlessness for the TV's to have one static channel right now, maybe to go half way between you guys. If you press A infront of the tv to activate it, it will will change "channels" which will be images or short GIF like videos instead of a full video to watch. This would add a bit of diversity to TV's which I admit would be nice.

The "channels" could be weather, stargazing (at night with Celeste), a 'soap opera' (a few pictures of animals looking dramatic), fishing show (with chip), bug show (with Nat), Something water related with Pascal?, A "live gig" from KK Slider, A live comedy show from the Axolotl (his name escapes me) and idk perhaps more

^ I like the idea how you can change channels by clicking a button, but for all of the people who is going to protest about sitting down and watching tv in the game, remember they are repetitive images and are just a small extra of the game. I like it. :)

I agree but the same time its pointlessness for the TV's to have one static channel right now, maybe to go half way between you guys. If you press A infront of the tv to activate it, it will will change "channels" which will be images or short GIF like videos instead of a full video to watch. This would add a bit of diversity to TV's which I admit would be nice.

The "channels" could be weather, stargazing (at night with Celeste), a 'soap opera' (a few pictures of animals looking dramatic), fishing show (with chip), bug show (with Nat), Something water related with Pascal?, A "live gig" from KK Slider, A live comedy show from the Axolotl (his name escapes me) and idk perhaps more

There already is a weather channel, and a soap opera.

oh erm i dont know if its been mentioned or not, because i skipped to the end of the thread although i will probably read them all later....i really want to be able to talk via wifi on the mic of the 3DS when visiting friends worlds, i think that would be awesome and more enjoyable compared to having to wright what you wanna say to each other via a limited spaced text bubble, but still want emotions to give the cherry on top kinda effect yanno~

oh erm i dont know if its been mentioned or not, because i skipped to the end of the thread although i will probably read them all later....i really want to be able to talk via wifi on the mic of the 3DS when visiting friends worlds, i think that would be awesome and more enjoyable compared to having to wright what you wanna say to each other via a limited spaced text bubble, but still want emotions to give the cherry on top kinda effect yanno~

Yeah, this has been mentioned many times and its a great idea.

this, i'm hoping we can use the mic, but i doubt it

Back