• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Things that they should have in AC3DS

100% agree

this has been brought up before and I'll say my opinion again;

I just dont see why someone would sit down and watch TV on a game when they can do it IRL and they could spend their time on the game doing other stuff. If they added channels I wouldn't watch them. Then they'd ofc have to repeat them every so often and then people would stop watching since theyve seen them al - pointless

Yes, i know thats why i said it was a dumb idea haha.

I want more holidays, Idc how pointless they are. I also do want the city back. It was pretty useless, though i would have tons of shops located there than smushed in my town. I would like phone as the balloon guy turn into a random visito to your town though.

There was an idea mentioned by a member here before, that I thought would be a good idea. It was a tool bag.

Adding on to this in Harvest Moon Tale of Two Towns you could catch bugs and fish, but instead of them being put in your main rucksack they each had there own inventory and I would like to see this in Animal Crossing: Jump Out.

Adding on to this in Harvest Moon Tale of Two Towns you could catch bugs and fish, but instead of them being put in your main rucksack they each had there own inventory and I would like to see this in Animal Crossing: Jump Out.
I don't it is much harder catching duh in ac than hm. The space we have is good enough. I only keep the six main tools woh me at all times though I sometimes question why I always carry my I never use it.

I'd like a shopping cart. Like, to collect multiple items and pay all at once. There could be a limit?
Never gonna happen, IK. Oh well. Ice Skating is almost confirmed.

I'd like a shopping cart. Like, to collect multiple items and pay all at once. There could be a limit?

I don't see the ice skates. They look like normal shoes to me :p

Where we're ice skates seen? It'd be cool for the winter since the winter is so boring. Also that shopping cart idea sounds cool though it would be too awkward carrying it through the store.
So they could just have the option to buy multiple items before you pay.

Where we're ice skates seen? It'd be cool for the winter since the winter is so boring. Also that shopping cart idea sounds cool though it would be too awkward carrying it through the store.
So they could just have the option to buy multiple items before you pay.

The April Nintendo Direct screenshot at Kicks. The white shoes above the character are thought to be ice skates. Here's the pic.

The April Nintendo Direct screenshot at Kicks. The white shoes above the character are thought to be ice skates. Here's the pic.

Wow those do look like ice skates but I doubt it the water would have to freeze and that would stop fishing and I wouldn't like this. And please don't say "there could be an ice carving tool" no that is pointless I would like to see some chunks of ice in the water areas during the wintry though.

It's the small stuff that counts.
I'm sure theres someway to skate if I put them on.
PS x66x66 For somereason you seem familar..-.

I want more holidays, Idc how pointless they are. I also do want the city back. It was pretty useless, though i would have tons of shops located there than smushed in my town. I would like phone as the balloon guy turn into a random visito to your town though.
yeah we all want more

no shopping cart, seems kinda stupid

yeah i thought they were normal shoes, too. then someone pointed out they looked like ice skates, and i bought the rumor to TBT

Wow those do look like ice skates but I doubt it the water would have to freeze and that would stop fishing and I wouldn't like this. And please don't say "there could be an ice carving tool" no that is pointless I would like to see some chunks of ice in the water areas during the wintry though.
rumors say there will be water in the caves which will freeze

Idk. I see them. :p but At first I thought someone had photoshoped?
no photoshop

I don't see a point in ice skating though.
either

Same. Rivers can't freeze over because you need to catch winter fish. There's nowhere you can skate as far as we know
rumors are leading to the speculation of water inside the cave freezing over

they're actually somewhat confirmed as they're shown on the map shown at round table

Well you can't expect the game to be exactly like the map. The map shows two waterfalls, none of which are like the one where the character put her house. And in the map all houses are on the edge how boring and unreal is that?

Back