• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Things that they should have in AC3DS

stop exaggerating. I don't see where the "big deal" is when the subject of whale watching was just brought up when somebody conveniently suggested (an awful idea) of catching whales. Is there an ongoing thread about whale watching? Is there ongoing drama about this topic? No. And besides whale watching may seem pointless but if the idea was elaborated on I don't see the hurt in adding such an activity. Yes, it is pointless to go "watching whales" when you could be looking for bugs and fish to catch. But what if the game had 50 species of whales and 50 species of dolphins to actually record? On top of that there could be a trophy/furniture/prizes for the player who has spotted all the whales/dolphins (and mind you they all come during different months and times). There is some point to the idea now.

When did I lose my right to state my opinion, you can flame and disagree all you want, but i'm not changing it. So leave it.
To me the idea of '50 whale and dolphin species to record' seems pointless to me.
Stop being annoying and forcing every single person to agree with you.
I've seen your posts since you've been here - if someone doesn't agree with you, you go ALL LIMA HEIGHTS on them and try force them to agree with you, it doesn't work that way so stop doing it.

When did I lose my right to state my opinion, you can flame and disagree all you want, but i'm not changing it. So leave it.
To me the idea of '50 whale and dolphin species to record' seems pointless to me.
Stop being annoying and forcing every single person to agree with you.
I've seen your posts since you've been here - if someone doesn't agree with you, you go ALL LIMA HEIGHTS on them and try force them to agree with you, it doesn't work that way so stop doing it.

wow, chill. How was I flaming you? I already agreed with you that it would be pointless to go out to watch whales but I elaborated on the idea in hopes to change your perspective. You could have read my reply and still said it was pointless and I would've accepted it. Stop throwing words down my throat and making me look like the bad guy. How and where was I trying to force you to agree with me? I already concluded with "there is SOME point to the idea", not like I'm saying something like "stfu, don't disagree with me". Sheesh..

stop exaggerating. I don't see where the "big deal" is when the subject of whale watching was just brought up

I wasn't exaggerating and i saw the big deal, and you didn't.
Then adding There is some point to the idea now. was what made it seem like you were trying to force me to agree with you.
I am sorry for going over the top, but your reply seemed like that was what you were doing

stop exaggerating. I don't see where the "big deal" is when the subject of whale watching was just brought up

I wasn't exaggerating and i saw the big deal, and you didn't.
Then adding There is some point to the idea now. was what made it seem like you were trying to force me to agree with you.
I am sorry for going over the top, but your reply seemed like that was what you were doing

ahh right, lol I was going to apologize for that. True, you have been on this forum since ages ago so you would have seen alot more things than I did. Sorry about that, my bad.

Well when I say whale watching I think it should be an event you take part in the animals as well, and tortimer If he still comes out at events can have you a model whale or something

on a better note....
just a little thing, but I'd like to have the option to close your gate if it's open without going all the way to it. like the end the party option when people are over, if your gate's open and no one's over, to have a close gate option.
It also might be nice to do it to stop other people from coming in if there's someone over and you only want them over, but thats a bit much i guess..

on a better note....
just a little thing, but I'd like to have the option to close your gate if it's open without going all the way to it. like the end the party option when people are over, if your gate's open and no one's over, to have a close gate option.
It also might be nice to do it to stop other people from coming in if there's someone over and you only want them over, but thats a bit much i guess..

Don't you mean train station, and I'd like the part of only having one person over when you want to, that is nice.

jail- if you reset 5 times resetti takes you to jail . hospital- if you hit an animal with an asx, shovel or net 10 times they go to the hospital and you can see them in bed or walking around the bring room and you can bring them them flowers. bigger city- put all the stores in the city and have a mcdonalds or something:D

jail- if you reset 5 times resetti takes you to jail . hospital- if you hit an animal with an asx, shovel or net 10 times they go to the hospital and you can see them in bed or walking around the bring room and you can bring them them flowers. bigger city- put all the stores in the city and have a mcdonalds or something:D

I really don't like any of those ideas, listening to resetti for 5 minutes is punishment enough, and some people's power just goes out(though portable won't really happen) and who goes to the hospital because they get hitwith a net?

I really don't like any of those ideas, listening to resetti for 5 minutes is punishment enough, and some people's power just goes out(though portable won't really happen) and who goes to the hospital because they get hitwith a net?

If you reset five times you get Don Resetti the next time you reset, so that's already a little semi-secret feature we have for resetting multiple times.
I don't really like those ideas either.. but I do kind of like the idea of bringing flowers to your sick neighbors. That seems like it would be a nice thing to put into the game.

If you reset five times you get Don Resetti the next time you reset, so that's already a little semi-secret feature we have for resetting multiple times.
I don't really like those ideas either.. but I do kind of like the idea of bringing flowers to your sick neighbors. That seems like it would be a nice thing to put into the game.

Flowers AND Medicine? That just seems like a lot.

I'd rather have a tool belt added as a space for tools rather than more space(though the tool belt can't hold every tool, just like 5 is good)

Back