• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Things that they should have in AC3DS

I wish that over WIFI you can actually LIVE at someone else's town without visiting. I thought you could do that when I played wild world but was left disappointed :(

OMG. Me and my friend made a WHOLE list of what they should put in it. (There's A LOT) but i'll only put 1 or 2.

1. We can find gems (in specific time of the year so it's rare) and you can put it in the Museum.
2. If you're outside on a Winter night with normal clothes (no jackets or mittens etc), you'll start shivering.
3. There would be a Winter Festival like in AC the movie.
4. You can put furniture outside, like a garden gnome, flomingo, sprinkler, etc.
5. We can look for rare shells underwater. (we can swim)
6. Leaves can fall during Autumn.

And many more.

I certainly think they should put in a lot more fish and insects. :p and what's going to happen to the sky? I hope the game play is actually on the top screen too, lol

I certainly think they should put in a lot more fish and insects. :p and what's going to happen to the sky? I hope the game play is actually on the top screen too, lol
it is :p and the sky is just like in CF/LGTTC. You can look up into the sky but im not sure what you press to do it

OMG. Me and my friend made a WHOLE list of what they should put in it. (There's A LOT) but i'll only put 1 or 2.

1. We can find gems (in specific time of the year so it's rare) and you can put it in the Museum.
2. If you're outside on a Winter night with normal clothes (no jackets or mittens etc), you'll start shivering.
3. There would be a Winter Festival like in AC the movie.
4. You can put furniture outside, like a garden gnome, flomingo, sprinkler, etc.
5. We can look for rare shells underwater. (we can swim)
6. Leaves can fall during Autumn.

And many more.

Love your ideas, post them all lol

They should have a way to take pictures of your game with the 3DS and it gets saved on your SD card

They should have a way to take pictures of your game with the 3DS and it gets saved on your SD card

Well... it was like that on City Folk/Lets Go To the City so i don't see why they'd remove it.

Never played CF/LGTTC, so it seems new to me.
There were a lot of things added/re-added in CF/LGTTC though it may not seem like it. AC3DS Will have biggest improvement in the series though!!

Love your ideas, post them all lol

I hope so! ^_^ There were so much stuff i wanted to take pictures of in WW but most cameras come out blury when taking pictures of something on your tv/electronis and they don't have the feature they had in the Wii version. D:

I'd say the return of gyroids at the front of your house. I know that will never happen, pero no me gusta las camas. :(

Actually, I'm pretty sure that they did have an island, according to their new map.

I was also thinking of a plane a long time ago, like to combine up all the games. They solved it differently though.

An arcade would have been AWESOME, but NES games are better.

How about Super Nintendo games? :)

Actually, I'm pretty sure that they did have an island, according to their new map.

If that is true, it would give a pretty interesting reason for the swimming function. Instead of having to ride on a boat, and go through one of Kapp'n's amazing sea shanties.
[size=-100]Hey now, me boys
With yer trinkets and toys
Yar, I know Nintendo
Gives me yer joys

But I ask this of ye:
Can games sing like me
Mario can't croon, bro
Don't you agree?[/size]

Also, this has been asked for almost every installment, being able to choose your skin color. They should add that.

they had hamsters in GC and a doghouse with a growling dog in WW etc. so... they sort of did have pets
Yeah they are kind of but they are just furniture and you really can't interact with them much(playing,walking,feeding,ect.) except by pressing A to make the dog eyes appear and growl.

Yeah they are kind of but they are just furniture and you really can't interact with them much(playing,walking,feeding,ect.) except by pressing A to make the dog eyes appear and growl.

yeah, i guess your right. Most likely they wouldn't make pets like that.

Back