This Is A Great Site!

DarthGohan1 said:
smart, it's ok to bump as long as the discussion is still relevant.
I knew that, although I didn't know this was still discussable. Believe it or not, this topic was made before I even became a Sage. Now that's long ago. :yes:

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
DarthGohan1 said:
smart, it's ok to bump as long as the discussion is still relevant.
I knew that, although I didn't know this was still discussable. Believe it or not, this topic was made before I even became a Sage. Now that's long ago. :yes:

:eek: Was I even born then!!!????

:eek:

ROFL @ NookPTP
:rofl:

Yeah....I wasn't here when this topic was made, but I joined about a month after that. :yes: TBT has changed a lot since then.

DSFAN121 said:
ROFL @ NookPTP

Yeah....I wasn't here when this topic was made, but I joined about a month after that. :yes: TBT has changed a lot since then.

You've got that right, DSFan. TBT has been through a lot, and I mean a lot. You could probably write a small book about TBT, and it's history would be enough to fill it up.

:p

Soccerboy8033 said:
My gosh, this is an old thread. To me, anyway. It still applies, though. It is a great site.
No, it's old to all of us. :yes: And, after all the work since this thread was made, it is great. :yes:

For you newer ones, we didn't always have what we had today. I remember a time we didn't have the chat rooms, arcade, forum games. There was even a different ranking system way back when.

:eek: Surprising, isn't it? I remember TBT when it first came around. No skin, no game section, no news board, even.

:p But then, that was long ago. Compare that to this, and you can see that in the past year, we've really advanced.

;)

Soccerboy8033 said:
My gosh, this is an old thread. To me, anyway. It still applies, though. It is a great site.
No, it's old to all of us. :yes: And, after all the work since this thread was made, it is great. :yes:

For you newer ones, we didn't always have what we had today. I remember a time we didn't have the chat rooms, arcade, forum games. There was even a different ranking system way back when.

:eek: Surprising, isn't it? I remember TBT when it first came around. No skin, no game section, no news board, even.

:p But then, that was long ago. Compare that to this, and you can see that in the past year, we've really advanced.

;)
Yeah, but it's older to me, since I wasn't around back then.

I thought that was made this Dec. 30
:rofl: but then I looked back and it was last year Dec. 30
:rofl: (even though I haven't been at TBT for a year) TBT has really changed....i think....well, i got bigger

PKMNMasterSamus said:
I thought that was made this Dec. 30
:rofl: but then I looked back and it was last year Dec. 30
:rofl: (even though I haven't been at TBT for a year) TBT has really changed....i think....well, i got bigger

Lucky.

Yes I have only been here for a month but it has seem like a yaer because of how much I am on and the friends I make.

DSFAN121 said:
ROFL @ NookPTP

You've got that right, DSFan. TBT has been through a lot, and I mean a lot. You could probably write a small book about TBT, and it's history would be enough to fill it up.

*gets out a quill, starts writing*

Back