• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Thoughts on School Ending

I'll be happy once my class is done, unfortunately it's not done until June 23rd. Then I'll take another class come the fall.

Although, my schooling is online. I just have to go into a testing center to write my midterm and final. Other than that, I work on it whenever I want really. It will be nice to have my evenings back.

I hope "sappy" can count as an answer. Hopefully I can make seventh grade my best year. I think the last day of school for me is June 18th.

Last edited:
Some of your answers are making me feel old!

Anyhow, I'm still in school for another 4 years. If I feel anything at the end of the year, it is that I am relieved to have completed courses with the appropriate grades to maintain funding.

I don't finish until like June 19th or something like that, but idk, I'm excited for summer break, not necessarily for school ending, I don't really care.

Bitter-sweet. I've had the best teacher ever this year, and the thought of not having her next year is depressing. We're really close... On the other hand, I've had one of the worst teachers I've ever had, so it isn't that sad.

Good riddance! I'm glad I don't have school anymore, it was simply hell. I feel sorry for, and worry about - everyone who told me that their years spent at school was the best time of their lives. They must have lead awfully boring lives after leaving school. I am still in college, next year will be my 3rd and final year. I spent my first two years in photography, this course will finish soon and I should leave with a diploma. Next I will be starting a art and design course in which I can focus on graphic design. This course should also give me a diploma. Luckily college is a lot different from hell, school. There's more freedom, I'm studying just what I'm interested in, there's less harassment, most of the time teachers themselves seem to have more general interest, and there's plenty of support.

The college I go to is breaking up for a week starting Monday. However, I only have 3 days at college each week so it doesn't really effect me that much. That being said, I'll still be nice as I need to catch up on somethings. I'm behind on my personal projects, course work, and life in general. I guess when this year finishes I'll have quite a bit of time to look for a job and work on improving my art. ...I'm really bad at art.

Last edited:
I'm damn glad school is ending. I'm sick of high school & I can't wait to graduate next year. I haven't gotten over 5 hours of sleep a night in 8 months and I'm about to commit unspeakable crimes because of it I cannot take this I am so tiRED

I get yelled at for One A and the rest B's,not like next year is goona be better.

i'm getting so annoyed, almost all my friends have finished at uni for the year, and my exams don't even START until July. ugh.

My school is ending, and to be honest, I'm pretty sad about it. I've only been sad about school ending once, in 3rd grade, when I knew I had to move during the Summer after. Fast Forward to me going to High School next year, and not only am I nervous about High School, but I'm going to miss all my friends so much since all the high schools we're going are scattered around. Yet, I am excited for high school.
What are your thoughts at the ending of this school year?

Exactly this. I'm starting high school next year, and only 2/5 of my friends are going to the same high school as me. I go to a choice middle school right now so everyone in my grade is scattered around diff. high schools. I'm probably going to cry my head off on the last day of school... which is exactly 2 weeks from today. :(
On the bright side, I get to escape the majority of the people I hate next year...yay?

Last edited:
We broke up for ten days today and tbh I'm pretty sad about it

I never do anything during the holidays and I end up missing school too much
It's weird but I really don't want school to end

I've been on summer break for about 2 weeks and it's great because now I don't have to work on college homework for hours every day lol

I want school to end because summer but also don't because dEADLINES

It's been well over 6 months that I finally decided to stop studying on cegep despite not having finished a couple of mandatory (and practically useless) literature classes. Considering there's a lot of problems that prove on how out-of-touch our current educational system is, I'm now very glad at where I am now, knowing that my sanity won't be sapped anymore. Better yet I even managed to get a job about developing websites and my communication skills are good enough, therefore netting me with quite a lot of money for years to come.

i don't really care since it's school and i hate it, but i'm anxious too. i'm going to have to apply for scholarships and start getting my college essays ready, along with finishing summer assignments and such. also, there's the thought of "what am i going to do when i graduate? how will i feel?" in my head and it's not exactly the most pleasant thing in the world, given my poor mental health.
i have to do a lot of volunteering too. this summer is going to be hectic, but at least it's not as bad as being in school where anything and everything stresses me out.

My last day was today and I'm so happy because I hate the workload. Finally am leaving middle school.

Back