• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Thread Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im looking for Flurry, Apple, Clay, Hamlet and Rodney :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and Hamphrey of course uvu

OMG, I've been searching for Colton such a long time ;__;
Is he still available? And if yes, how long could you hold him? Tomorrow Sparro moves away :/

OMG, I've been searching for Colton such a long time ;__;
Is he still available? And if yes, how long could you hold him? Tomorrow Sparro moves away :/

The list is of the villagers I have that I think people will want. I am trying to move them out. When they do so is up to them. If there is someone you are interested in, you have to watch the thread, and try to be the first to post after that villager has been announced as being in boxes. Since this is a cycling thread, villagers are not held. The first to post with room to take them, gets them. :)

Last edited:
If your town ever, EVER gets Julian please let me know. I have wanted him ever since I heard he was in the game.

Thanks for explaination! :)
I hope he won't move until tomorrow ^o^ (and that I'll be fast enough ><)

don't let bluebear or beau get voided. I'll keep this thread in an open tab as long as you're active. :p

I'm looking for skye, beardo, rowan, coach, hamphrey, drago

Oops, wasn't lurking fast enough.

If he doesn't respond in 5 minutes you get him.

- - - Post Merge - - -

RUDY! I'll take rudy!

You left again. Can't do that on a cycling thread. If you don't respond, the next person gets him.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ameer left again, second time today. Time is up. Cynber gets him. If Cynber is still here!

Rudy will soon be voided. :(. When you post and leave, it prevents others from posting and they end up voided. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back