• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Thread Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so sorry I restarted my village, I'm currently taking a picture to get my town card to visit you.

I'm so sorry I restarted my village, I'm currently taking a picture to get my town card to visit you.

When you claim on a cycling thread you have to be ready. It isn't fair to others wben you are not.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Haha, mailing that person back to tell them it's a false alarm.

So, I don't know. Do you think I sbould let Ameer have him or not?

Hm...he doesn't have it listed as a dreamie. As for me, I'm out, the person I'm buying Felicity from is thinking about voiding her and I'm not going to let that happen!

Ameer has Rudy.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am very sorry about all the confusion.
After posting for a villager, please stay on the thread and respond.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hm...he doesn't have it listed as a dreamie. As for me, I'm out, the person I'm buying Felicity from is thinking about voiding her and I'm not going to let that happen!

I am very sorry. :(

Is it ok if I still post my Lf list? I am seeking Olivia and Monique if you come across them. Ill be on for awhile since I'm just working on some homework anyways.

Is it ok if I still post my Lf list? I am seeking Olivia and Monique if you come across them. Ill be on for awhile since I'm just working on some homework anyways.

It is always ok to post your lf's. I am just very sorry for all the confusion.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am very sorry, Cynber. I was waiting for your response, and if I had seen it before I responded to Ameer, you would have had Rudy. I knew you were waiting for him. That's why I posted when Rudy pinged me. Very sorry you missed it.:(

No problem. The saving grace is I saved Felicity from the void!

I'm glad you got Felicity.I hope you get Rudy too.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Current list of villagers I am trying to move out :

Frank
Chrissy
Skye
Butch
Deirdre

Ones I plan on voiding
Paula
Joey

If you want me to post one of the voids instead of voiding, let me know.

Last edited:
I'm sorry! I am kinda new here so I wasnt aware. Sorry for sounding so dumb xD. I am looking to really clean out my town for some of the ones I really want. Skye, Rudy, Chrissy ( my sis has francine), Olivia and monique are my main goals.

I'm sorry! I am kinda new here so I wasnt aware. Sorry for sounding so dumb xD. I am looking to really clean out my town for some of the ones I really want. Skye, Rudy, Chrissy ( my sis has francine), Olivia and monique are my main goals.

You didn't sound dumb,just like you are not quite used to cycling threads yet. If you subscribe to several cycling threads in the thread tools at the top of the thread,if you keep clicking on settings at the top of the window, you can keep an eye on the new postings. :)

You didn't sound dumb,just like you are not quite used to cycling threads yet. If you subscribe to several cycling threads in the thread tools at the top of the thread,if you keep clicking on settings at the top of the window, you can keep an eye on the new postings. :)

Oh really? I will have to try that then. I see the thread tools you are talking about so I am gonna try that. Thanks for the tip!

Oh really? I will have to try that then. I see the thread tools you are talking about so I am gonna try that. Thanks for the tip!
You're welcome. :)
These villagers are so hard to get moving.. . .

You're welcome. :)
These villagers are so hard to get moving.. . .

Yeah I held stitches for my sister the other day and it took her almost 6 hours to get him to move out of my town so he could move into hers. I don't know why but for some reason I find the villagers that like you the most are usually the ones that want to move and the ones you want to move are the ones that wont lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back