Tomodachi Life General Discussion

I haven't read anything and seen anything (except for a few pics)
I want the game to be a suprise (I scrolled by everything super fast LOL)
Hope it doesn't disappoint :O

14227842686_ce92ccfb2c_o.gif

I went to visit Larry and he was dreaming! I clicked on his dream bubble to see this strange dream :)

Lol and if anyone wants to add me to their game here is my Mii's QR Code:
14227808226_e72e3ce0d3_o.jpg

I don't always! This is only the second time I have.

I don't really know either, but I'm happy they liked my writing enough to offer me them in the first place T~T

I don't always! This is only the second time I have.

I don't really know either, but I'm happy they liked my writing enough to offer me them in the first place T~T

That's really cool though lol I'm super jealous =p

Anyway, I finally put up images from playing for the last 36 hours--looking forward to putting up a smaller entry today :p

Thanks for sharing this! So when you hit 50 move-in's, did you create or choose them, or does the game have random move-ins at some point? It seems like you don't really get to control too much what happens IG, which stresses me out cuz I'm a control freak!

Thanks for sharing this! So when you hit 50 move-in's, did you create or choose them, or does the game have random move-ins at some point? It seems like you don't really get to control too much what happens IG, which stresses me out cuz I'm a control freak!

I created them. To be honest, they won't do most stuff without your approval in the terms of relationships besides making someone a Best Friend after they have been friends a while (and even then, some DO ask).

The most they fully do without you is wander around and change their clothes out of stuff you've given them.

Loved reading all your blog posts <3 Thanks for posting :D
I doubt anyone will, but just in caseies here is my QR code. BTW I'll update the main post with everyones QR code (if u want to give it to me; you dont have to) kk? :)
Zachary.jpg

Last edited:
Back