Tomodachi Life General Discussion

I've started a new Tomodachi Life Blog too, although I'm not nearly as far into the game as Jennifer. The game has been making me laugh quite a bit so far. :)

Stuff unlocks pretty fast once you start creating more people :) I kind of wish more items would go on sale in the shops throughout the day though. There's so few daily specials and I'd love to find nicer stuff. I would say that and just how "low" it feels the chance for a friend/relationship pop to show up are my biggest issues right now--I want my whole apartment to be friends already T~T

Reizo - Aww :( How come?

All hail the Virtual Boy.

I'm totally gonna buy this game. I ship myself with Reggie aha.

Last edited:
Who is getting Tomodachi Life?

Hi! I just got the preorder for Tomodachi Life today, and I was wondering who else was planning on getting it. I wouldn't mind discussing the game as well!

Hi! I just got the preorder for Tomodachi Life today, and I was wondering who else was planning on getting it. I wouldn't mind discussing the game as well!

I want to know who is getting it as well. I don't find it really interesting, it kinda looks like Animal Crossing in my opinion.. I saw that commercial with the two girls and that fricken rapping part with the high pitched voice made me go upstairs and take a nap for 3 hours to escape that horrifying scene.

Last edited:
Definitely not buying the game for myself. I can see myself getting bored of it in less than 10 hours. It's basically just Tamadochi with Miis.. Not too interesting

I'm not gonna pre-order, but I'll probably buy it once it's out.

Since so many of us are concerned that we'll get bored with the game, it would be great if the people with the demo can post in a couple of weeks if they're still into it or not. :D

I'm not gonna pre-order, but I'll probably buy it once it's out.

Since so many of us are concerned that we'll get bored with the game, it would be great if the people with the demo can post in a couple of weeks if they're still into it or not. :D

The demo is very short, you only get to solve 5 problems for your mii and level them to level 3. However, I still like to get on and watch my Miis do wacky things. They dance, do yoga, nap, dream, talk with each other, play on the beach, talk to themselves, and hang out with each other in the demo. A lot of things are locked in the demo but it's still funny :) When I get the game I will take it slow so that I don't get burned out on it. However, you can add up to 100 miis to your island so it will take a while to get bored when I'm taking care of and laughing at all the funny things they do!

IDK HOW MANY OF YOU MAY HAVE SEEN THIS BUT THIS MAKES ME WANT THE GAME 1000x MORE. THIS GAME IS JUST TOO AMAZING SO MUCH CONTENT, I MEAN I KNEW YOU COULD HAVE A BABY AND GET MARRIED BUT THERE IS SO MUCH MORE TOO IT THAN THAT IT SEEMS

Last edited:

IDK HOW MANY OF YOU MAY HAVE SEEN THIS BUT THIS MAKES ME WANT THE GAME 1000x MORE. THIS GAME IS JUST TOO AMAZING SO MUCH CONTENT, I MEAN I KNEW YOU COULD HAVE A BABY AND GET MARRIED BUT THERE IS SO MUCH MORE TOO IT THAN THAT IT SEEMS
Oh wow! I didn't know you could go so into depth with raising your kid! This make me even more happy because I have a lot of couples to pair up^^

This leads to so much shipping, I mean love~ true love :3 I can't wait to see what happens. Only 11 more days!!!

Ooh, so you could put your crush in the game and see if they end up with your mii! lol that would suck if they end up with someone else though.

The babies seem to grow up fast, I wonder what happens to the parents! They just stay the same age, and then you just end up with some couple that's everyone's great great great great great grandparents? Bahaha, ok, I'm in. :)

Ooh, so you could put your crush in the game and see if they end up with your mii! lol that would suck if they end up with someone else though.

The babies seem to grow up fast, I wonder what happens to the parents! They just stay the same age, and then you just end up with some couple that's everyone's great great great great great grandparents? Bahaha, ok, I'm in. :)
You can just create you and your crush before other mii's and ship em before there's competition xD Also yeah gotta wonder aswell.. Do the mii's die?

I really dunno whether to buy this or not o,o Looks so nice but at the same time what if i get bored? ;n;

I really like this game.Im gonna ask my dad soon if i could buy the game.I CAN'T WAIT TO PLAY THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!

Back