Tomodachi Life General Discussion

I'm so excited I pre ordered Tomodachi Life through Amazon with 2 day Shipping and its expected delivery is June 6th on its official release date. (Thank god for such a kind friend to give me a free $50 Amazon gift card).

You can just create you and your crush before other mii's and ship em before there's competition xD Also yeah gotta wonder aswell.. Do the mii's die?

I really dunno whether to buy this or not o,o Looks so nice but at the same time what if i get bored? ;n;
If you get bored it is unlike animal crossing where everything ages it just stands still if you dont play. Or if you get bored make more miis~~~

I already asked for it for my end-of-school-year present.
My dad said he'd talk to my mom about it.

This is gonna be the best end of exams gift to myself, ever since I heard about it last year i've been hoping it would be localised :3 Along with Sims 4 in the fall is gonna make for a good year of games

I'm really excited ~
I'm tempted to buy it on release day, but it's the week before finals. >_<

This looks good and the bet part about it... It's released a day after my birthday :D

Look at my signature! I'm so excited for this game I even started a tumblr so I could help others out and stuff :D

I also preordered this game from Amazon. Can't wait to ship my dumb OCs in Mii form and dye their hair the right colors

Good news guys, Nintendo replied to my email and said that the demo will be available to everyone once the game is released.

Good news guys, Nintendo replied to my email and said that the demo will be available to everyone once the game is released.

Oh that's great news! Did they say if the demo gives out the panda costume as well?

I guess that's nice of them. o_O It would be nice to try it now though, so we can just buy it when it's available...why make people wait to try it?

I wish I knew there was going to be a demo for some platinum members, I would have gotten more points and hoped :p I am totally getting it day 1

That's refreshing how they actually replied to your email instead of just sending the generic "we know as much as you do!" email!

Oh that's great news! Did they say if the demo gives out the panda costume as well?

The actual physical game comes with two codes for the move in edition, which has the panda suits. So, you could redeem one of them and then get your two panda suits. However, a standard demo will available to everyone, but it doesn't have any panda suits unfortunately.

This is exactly what they said

"While I can understand your disappointment at not being selected for this recent promotion, I wanted to let you know that the Move-In demo will also be available upon purchase of the full version of the game.
. The Move-In demo will also include the two Panda Suit bonus items.
. Digital copies of the game will have the download code on the Nintendo eShop receipt. Physical versions will have two codes included in the packaging.
. Save data from the Move-In demo (including characters and the Panda Suit bonus items) will transfer to the full version.
Additionally, a standard game demo will be available in the Nintendo eShop after Tomodachi Life is released."

Btw, I believe there are panda suits in the actual game, but they are black and white (standard color).

Last edited:
Back