Tomodachi Life General Discussion

lol I just thought it was something special, cuz they make it sound like they're really giving you something spectacular there. XD

Good news guys, Nintendo replied to my email and said that the demo will be available to everyone once the game is released.

Wonderful! The demo will hopefully help me decide whether or not to get this game. On the one hand, it's so different that part of me goes "Want!", but on the other, I have the feeling I might get bored of it very quickly. So the demo should give me at least some idea of what the game is like if I play it myself.

Last edited:
Hello,
Thank you for contacting us. I apologize for the delay in our response. For a variety of reasons, we're experiencing a higher volume of emails.
I can appreciate your interest in the Tomodachi Life Move-In demo and I will make sure the appropriate departments at Nintendo are aware of your position.
On May 19, 2014 several Club Nintendo members received an early download code for the demo. Winners were randomly chosen from a pool of members who achieved Platinum Status for the current Club Nintendo year, as well as registered a copy of Animal Crossing: New Leaf.
While I can understand your disappointment at not being selected for this recent promotion, I wanted to let you know that the Move-In demo will also be available upon purchase of the full version of the game.
. The Move-In demo will also include the two Panda Suit bonus items.
. Digital copies of the game will have the download code on the Nintendo eShop receipt. Physical versions will have two codes included in the packaging.
. Sav

The only thing to decide now is whether to download it or get a physical copy? ugh it took me so long to decide with New Leaf..

Last edited:
All I need to do is ask my auntie to buy me it for my birthday which is 1 day before the release date :D (How convenient)

I didn't want this game for the longest time. It just looked really weird. But I don't know. All of a sudden the hype hit me pretty hard today. I noticed GameXplain and The Bit Block got some early copies and have been putting up video journals on YouTube. It somehow looks kinda fun. Despite being a platinum member, Nintendo never sent me a code for the demo. I guess I'll have to wait and see if they end up putting a regular demo up. I think I need to try it myself to decide if I want to buy it or not.

I'm gonna stop watching the LP's, because it seems like it's gonna ruin the game. I mean I think I'll be playing and I'll see something cool in the game, and it'll be ruined cuz I already saw it in someone else's game. Did that make sense? >.< IDK if I explained that well.

I just mean like the dreams, like the hide and seek one, I've seen it in 3 or 4 different LP's... :c

Back