Tomodachi Life General Discussion

I really want to get this and Pokemon X/Y to take my mind off ACNL because it's all I play and I need a variety. May get Art Academy (3DS version) as well because I completed the original one.
It seems so fun!

I'm so excited about this game! I've always thought that the Miis didn't get to do enough since their debut. I like how they can have their own relationships and get married and have a kid. :)

I started making more Miis to put in my island once I get the game, but it's been a little difficult to think of Miis to add. Anyone have any suggestions?

I'm so excited about this game! I've always thought that the Miis didn't get to do enough since their debut. I like how they can have their own relationships and get married and have a kid. :)

I started making more Miis to put in my island once I get the game, but it's been a little difficult to think of Miis to add. Anyone have any suggestions?

Celebrities, your friends, family, yourself, your neighbours (haha), your classmates, your employers, etc. :)
Also characters from your fav tv show

I AM SO EXCITED ^^

There's a bunch of videos of mii's and their qr codes on youtube. Seems like a good place to start.

Ok! Thanks! You can have 100 Miis, right?

Does anyone know if you can delete a Mii off of your island if you decide that you don't want them anymore?

You can remove Miis from your island.

I'm gonna stop watching the LP's, because it seems like it's gonna ruin the game. I mean I think I'll be playing and I'll see something cool in the game, and it'll be ruined cuz I already saw it in someone else's game. Did that make sense? >.< IDK if I explained that well.

I just mean like the dreams, like the hide and seek one, I've seen it in 3 or 4 different LP's... :c

It shouldn't ruin it for you. I watched many Let's Plays before getting mine (And I've been uploading so many videos...) and it's a much different feeling from seeing your own Miis do and say these things.

Last edited:

Omg they can have kids? This game is so awesome! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

What should I call my island? Can someone help me come up with ideas?

I've preordered! :D Hopefully Amazon will ship early so I get it a day or two before Friday...

I've got no idea what I'm going to call me island either, Joan. I guess I could use Tsu- so it fits in with my AC:NL town, so it'd be Tsuland... meh.

2lie89j.jpg

My QR Mii XD

302ymbr.jpg

I don't know if I should get it. I saw the trailer and some other stuff, I can't decide... =/
Any arguments to convice me people? xD

I don't know if I should get it. I saw the trailer and some other stuff, I can't decide... =/

Me too. I'm 50-50 right now.

I think there should be a separate thread with all Mii QR codes of the members of tbt :)

I think this game will be a much more interactive and fun version of the Sims series. I loved the sims and still have 1st PC version and Sims 3 pets on 3DS so I hope this game will be more fun

GAH. I did it, guys. After a few days of Tomodachi Life sitting in my Amazon cart, I hit the button. It's pre-ordered. I DIDN'T WANT TO DO THIS. Oh well. It'll probably be fun. :p

I think there should be a separate thread with all Mii QR codes of the members of tbt :)

I did actually think about this, but i didn't want to anger mods and stuff by making a new thread. I'll do it anyway, the worst thing that could happen is that it gets locked lel :p :D

I think I might call my island either Tortimer Island or New Moon Island. Which one?

I did actually think about this, but i didn't want to anger mods and stuff by making a new thread. I'll do it anyway, the worst thing that could happen is that it gets locked lel :p :D

Nah we wouldn't get mad about that, I honestly think it's a great idea! I stickied it for everyone because it's like a directory, except with miis :)

I think I might call my island either Tortimer Island or New Moon Island. Which one?

New Moon Island sounds really pretty!

Last edited:

Same here. I'm going to wait for the demo and see what it's like to play it myself. I watched some LP's, but it's not the same, you know? That being said; I have a feeling I'd get bored quite fast of this game. Not that it won't be any fun, just that's it not really my kind of game, I guess.

Back