Tomodachi Life General Discussion

If the NA version comes with codes I will give a couple away as well :)
Also don't forget to add your QR codes to our new QR Mii list so that we can laugh at all our miis together =p

I might give away 1 code!! I'm pretty sure the NA game comes with it!!

I'm kind of hesitating about getting it now. Not sure if I'll get bored of it quickly because I'm pretty bored of ACNL. Plus, I also need to pick up a $10 eShop card lol
Hopefully it'll be worth the money ;_;

Could i have one :)

Sure :) I'll PM you when I get it.

I'm kind of hesitating about getting it now. Not sure if I'll get bored of it quickly because I'm pretty bored of ACNL. Plus, I also need to pick up a $10 eShop card lol
Hopefully it'll be worth the money ;_;

Maybe someone would be willing to give you a Demo code to try it out!!

Last edited:
This game comes out tomorrow for me.
I'm insure if I'll be getting it on release though. If i can find it for a good price then I'll probably buy it

Maybe someone would be willing to give you a Demo code to try it out!!

I'll probably get it anyways, since I still have $25 in the eShop. I've been interested in the game since it came out in Japan. It's either that or Phoenix Wright lmao. i think nintendo will also release the normal demo, so i'll probably try that out ^^

Ok I found it for like $12 cheaper I might end up getting it tomorrow if I have time

Got it in the mail this morning. But Orange is the New Black season 2 came out today too, kinda torn between what to spend my day on xD I think I'll just watch oitnb and play it after. Cant't wait to try it

Back