Tomodachi Life General Discussion

I just spend 3 hours playing this, was alright I guess. The game is really fun but there's really not a lot of things to do

I made a couple of songs though, that was probably the highlight

Is this game worth the money?

Tbh I wouldn't buy it at full retail value, I'd wait for it to go on sale.

I bought mine for $12 cheaper than retail value, which was worth it IMO, I definitely would not pay full retail value for this game.

I got my copy today in town (?29) since the cash register was messing up and wouldn't print a code for e-shop money- Though I did save money!

My island is called Cupquake Island, and I am about to move in my second Mii. So far my lookalike likes Pizza.

So far I have:
Emma (Me), an Easy-going Dreamer (Very true) and Alex (My irl BF), a Confident Busy Bee (Not very accurate...)

Last edited:
Tbh I wouldn't buy it at full retail value, I'd wait for it to go on sale.

I bought mine for $12 cheaper than retail value, which was worth it IMO, I definitely would not pay full retail value for this game.

I was thinking of that as well, actually, so thanks for confirming this. I'm still not convinced I'd play this game for a long time, I just can't help but feel I'd get bored of it very quickly. (Just not my kind of game, I guess.)

Mine is the flared miniskirt~ It's like ... a short-sleeved white top with a cute green skirt. :D It's adorable. (I had to quit without saving to get something good...) Does this make me a cheater? ;-;

This game is so dumb, I only ever get the chance to play at night, but then everyone's sleeping... Give me a break.

Last edited:
This game is so dumb, I only ever get the chance to play at night, but then everyone's sleeping... Give me a break.

I kno omg I hate it
((just offset your time))

- - - Post Merge - - -

we night NIGHT OWL ORDINANCES for islanders yo

This game looks awesome. Will you be able to get the panda suits from the full game without using the demo?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just found the answer: It seems you can. :)

I got married to Harry Potter And Snape goes out with Baby Peach xD

Has anyone anywhere figured out how to visit other islands :/ i have not been able to get an answer anywhere

I kind of reset my file because my clothing choices were bland. It's funny how I had just got married. Logan wasn't good enough for me.

Anyway I am in a relationship with Caleb now and he is a hottie.

I am literally dying though because one of my islanders, Melody, made this short maid dress and it is adorable omg.

Back