Tomodachi Life General Discussion

I named my island Tazmily Island because Mother 3 is amazing. Lucas and Kumatora just got married!!! That was very quick.

im so glad they added hair dye..too bad i dont have enough of it ):

LOL never giving them baths.

I've got these 2 demo codes that I want to give out for North America but I'm sooo lazy. Also I hope one of these activates a yellow panda suit cause I want the 2nd yellow panda suit cause i got red for my own Move In demo play.

god this game is so fun
I want to make all my friends do things with each other but they're all too lazy to give me a QR for their Mii and I'm too lazy to make a Mii for them
sadlyfe

Does anyone have a demo code for this game that they are willing to give out? I really want to try it beforehand to see if I like it before I go and spend $40 on it. Sorry to inconvenience anyone.

Does anyone have a demo code for this game that they are willing to give out? I really want to try it beforehand to see if I like it before I go and spend $40 on it. Sorry to inconvenience anyone.

Where are you?

- - - Post Merge - - -

No!Euan is beating my mii in the boy charm trying!My mii is on top of most of the rankings,so....SOBATAGE!SOBATAGE!xD Just joking,or am I?

Haha Euan's my name.

Did you guys know that there are different personalities for different versions? I like the EU ones better than the NA ones.

its okay if anyone doesnt have a code they can let me use, i just wanted to try it out

Last edited:
Did you guys know that there are different personalities for different versions? I like the EU ones better than the NA ones.

They are not DIFFERENT personalities, they are just named different things. Idk why lol.

Independent was changed to Reserved, Outgoing was changed to Energetic, and a lot of the sub ones were changed as well.

Did anyone else notice people witgh lower relationship chances get along better?A 0% chance couple got married and a 90% couple keeps fighting then they broke up....xD

They are not DIFFERENT personalities, they are just named different things. Idk why lol.

Independent was changed to Reserved, Outgoing was changed to Energetic, and a lot of the sub ones were changed as well.

Oh. The EU descriptions sound better though

What do you do when you're islander is sad from being rejected?

Has anyone found someone's Super all-time fav food yet? I guess mine is Grapefruit.

Wtf??? I thought this was out??

Ok I think it is nvm, because I can get a new game and I THINK I want this one ; u ;

Last edited:
Back