Tomodachi Life General Discussion

what are demo codes? o.o

the game comes with two codes for a download of a demo version. :D you can give them to people so they can try out a simplified version of the game to see if they like it.

Here's a few pictures from my game c:

9Wj2eWr.png

Marceline and PB listening to some jams. They sure hangout a lot... I really regret not making one of them male. ;c
EEzB1lJ.png

Flame princess asking out Alphonse Elric to be her boyfriend... She got rejected.. ;-;
qMmx0wG.png

Leading mii is my brother. I just found Hank hilarious.
FGZVnns.png

Interrupting a romantic lunch between my boyfriend and I. Pff.
gbDBg8A.png

They had a video game marathon.... And I wasn't invited! ;-;
F8wU7Mn.png

It wasn't me it was the crown.
LiNIw1z.png

What prolonged extreme BBQing can do to you.
OdaaH75.png

Self explanatory.

Last edited:
the game comes with two codes for a download of a demo version. :D you can give them to people so they can try out a simplified version of the game to see if they like it.

ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, i want it now LOOL ;A;

Here's a few pictures from my game c:

9Wj2eWr.png

Marceline and PB listening to some jams. They sure hangout a lot... I really regret not making one of them male. ;c
EEzB1lJ.png

Flame princess asking out Alphonse Elric to be her boyfriend... She got rejected.. ;-;
qMmx0wG.png

Leading mii is my brother. I just found Hank hilarious.
FGZVnns.png

Interrupting a romantic lunch between my boyfriend and I. Pff.
gbDBg8A.png

They had a video game marathon.... And I wasn't invited! ;-;
F8wU7Mn.png

It wasn't me it was the crown.
LiNIw1z.png

What prolonged extreme BBQing can do to you.
OdaaH75.png

Self explanatory.

THOSE MIIS!!!!! OMG. Did you make any of them?! I seem to be able to find Flame Princess and Ice King, but not Marceline--and the one I found of PB looks different... I'd love to have them on my island, omg.

THOSE MIIS!!!!! OMG. Did you make any of them?! I seem to be able to find Flame Princess and Ice King, but not Marceline--and the one I found of PB looks different... I'd love to have them on my island, omg.

I think Yogscast Zoey has her QR codes of Marceline and PB. their miis above look like the ones from zoeys videos anyway.

I saw both PB and Marceline on this list, but the names were a bit different and I didn't like the appearances too much. So I ended up making my own with a few slight changes.
http://www.miicharacters.com/index.php?t=adventure+time+with+finn+and+jake

I saw yogscast Zoeys ones but I ended up only copying Sips and Sjin from her using the qr code, and making my own Marceline and PB based on the ones on the list.

Oh gosh can we not turn this into a "looking for demo code" thread please?
Ah. I feel bad.
I broke Eren's heart because his crush was taken. </3

Very very happy!
A couple who have had their eyes on other people finally decided to date each other! They met yesterday, I'm surprised it took them this quick.

tumblr_n72ozb2la31rz1tc3o1_400.jpg

I saw both PB and Marceline on this list, but the names were a bit different and I didn't like the appearances too much. So I ended up making my own with a few slight changes.
http://www.miicharacters.com/index.php?t=adventure+time+with+finn+and+jake

I saw yogscast Zoeys ones but I ended up only copying Sips and Sjin from her using the qr code, and making my own Marceline and PB based on the ones on the list.

yeah, I noticed they looked a bit different from zoey's which is why I asked. :) would you be willing to share the QR codes of the ones you made? they look much nicer than the ones on the site imo.

I need someone to confess love. The two couples that are together got that way because someone else hooked them up. So I have those 3 areas that haven't unlocked yet due to no confessions. :(

:p I want to get this game xD but my bf says otherwise :< But i really think playing around with the creations of Mii's will really be fun xD

:p I want to get this game xD but my bf says otherwise :< But i really think playing around with the creations of Mii's will really be fun xD

My husband doesn't get the appeal of Tomodachi Life. But I got it anyway because I needed something to laugh at. This game is constantly making me laugh because of the weird randomness. :D

Back