Tomodachi Life General Discussion

Sigh... I still didn't get the game, yet...

I'm even wanting to settle for a code, at this point.

How do you get different color outfits? I'd really like some for all the Magical Girls I have romping around my island now...

How do you get different color outfits? I'd really like some for all the Magical Girls I have romping around my island now...

I believe they are just randomly stocked in different colors.

I'm starting to get bored with this game already, aaagh. There's nothing to do ._. I'm on the game for maybe 5 minutes per day.

I'm starting to get bored with this game already, aaagh. There's nothing to do ._. I'm on the game for maybe 5 minutes per day.

I just got the game today, and I just make more Mii characters to make the island more lively. It helps when there are more Miis doing weirder things, lol.
Perhaps it's because I didn't unlock everything yet. Trying to get the first couple on my island, much harder than it looks :/

Is it known what the max number of Miis you can have is? I heard 50 but I've also heard 99...

Yup, I feel you.
I mean I wouldn't say I'm getting bored, more so tired of it, every time I play it's repetitive... Enter an apartment and it's either "hi" or "you cured me of my hiccups" like I know it's such a minor thing but it gets so boring every time you enter a room...
All I find myself doing each day is buying all the clothes and food I haven't obtained yet, collect donations, and then spending however long feel like on doing requests.

Is it known what the max number of Miis you can have is? I heard 50 but I've also heard 99...

Last edited:
100? For real?
With that many Miis, I don't know who I'm gonna make. .o.

Wow 100 Miis. I feel like you'd be almost overwhelmed, but thankfully it's not like if you don't feed them they keel over. But you're sure kept busy I imagine. I'm having a hard time even filling the apt building with just 1 Mii per house.

How do you get a mii to ask another mii you want out faster?

Last edited:
There's a chance you can force them to hook up. If a mii wants to put people together there can be a choice to choose someone else. It's not always an option though

Last edited:
There's a chance you can force them to hook up. If a mii wants to put people together there can be a choice to choose someone else. It's not always an option though

Yeah but even then, they still might not get along.

Yeah but even then, they still might not get along.
Yes. But my question is the option to.

Thanks.

Last edited:
So, I may be FINALLY be getting Tomodachi Life.

Any beginning tips?

Back