Tomodachi Life General Discussion

So, I may be FINALLY be getting Tomodachi Life.

Any beginning tips?

If there's anyone that you definitely want to end up as a couple, make them first. People are more likely to end up together when there's less options around.

That's the only tip I can think of.

How does the port work?
And my brother told me that the robot shop keeper is rare, is that true or what it is about the shop keeper?

How does the port work?
And my brother told me that the robot shop keeper is rare, is that true or what it is about the shop keeper?

When you get a streetpass a boat comes up drops stuff on your port and takes your export item.

The robot shop keeper isn't rare (unless there's a fully robot one) it just there for when a mii isn't working part time

The robot is in the European version of the game. The North American version of the game has a wooden plank thing. Here's the plank thing. Edit: OK it didn't keep the time. Go to 24:38 and you'll see it.

Last edited:
The robot is in the European version of the game. The North American version of the game has a wooden plank thing. Here's the plank thing. Edit: OK it didn't keep the time. Go to 24:38 and you'll see it.

Thanks

- - - Post Merge - - -

What copy does the brother have?

My brother doesn't have it, he has just been watching a lot of vids about it

How long does it take for the baby to show up once a character tells you that they are going to have a baby ? I stupidly assumed overnight.lol

How long does it take for the baby to show up once a character tells you that they are going to have a baby ? I stupidly assumed overnight.lol

Well yesterday, my friend's character, Creamy, and his wife, Mikasa, were thinking about having a baby. They got married on Thursday. But the other couples haven't brought it up to me, yet.

Theres no such thing as a bigger house....

I have 3 couples, non of them want to have children.
Any tips?

Do couples live in the same apartment together once they're married?

Also, my one couple wants to marry, when will the proposal happen?

Do couples live in the same apartment together once they're married?

Also, my one couple wants to marry, when will the proposal happen?

When they get married, they get a house, but return to their apartments regularly..
The proposal will happen when one of them is ready to pop the question which is random.

How long does it take for babies to grow up?
They grow up a little each day. My baby was born four days ago and now she runs around and reads books. I think she's like a preschooler or a kindergartner.

This is my favorite quote from Tomodachi Life so far:
image.jpg
(My sister and Xion are fighting in this picture, by the way.)​

Last edited:
Back