Tomodachi Life General Discussion

I got the game! And what was one of the first things I did, once I was able to?

Sophie.JPG
Teach a friend of mine's character I made for him in Mii Maker a song about butts. (Don't worry; the song's rather tame.)

Last edited:
One of the wives on my island was thinking about having a baby. I said it was a good time to do so but nothing happened. Will I get one soon?

Last edited:
My mii just asked if they could have a baby. When will the baby arrive?

- - - Post Merge - - -

whoops same question as benmjy haha

Does anyone know if I can wake up miis somehow?

I found out that if you change their personality slider positions, they wake up (the changes have to be saved). They go back to bed immediately after you leave the room though

Princess Zelda married Jackie Chan today. Now I'm just waiting on Alice and Luigi =p

Princess Zelda married Jackie Chan today. Now I'm just waiting on Alice and Luigi =p

YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS. AlicexWeegee 4evr. I'd ship WeegeexThunder but ... Miiquality :'( (that, and I don't have Thunder's mii...might bug him about it later.) :D

what happens if a mii wants to confess to someone whos already taken lol
miku had feelings for tony stark except hes dating my friend so im like sorry girl hes taken
shes gotta date luka anyway >: (

The robot is in the European version of the game. The North American version of the game has a wooden plank thing. Here's the plank thing. Edit: OK it didn't keep the time. Go to 24:38 and you'll see it.
He's a plank because hes a prank.... my brain hurts now.

My brother doesn't have it, he has just been watching a lot of vids about it
I've watched a few videos too and I know the one you are meaning. A youtuber said someone told him or her that in the comments. It's not true.

- - - Post Merge - - -

what happens if a mii wants to confess to someone whos already taken lol
miku had feelings for tony stark except hes dating my friend so im like sorry girl hes taken
shes gotta date luka anyway >: (
As far as I have played that has come up 3 times for me, and the person they confess to always says "I'm sorry".
Maybe it depends on their love, the dating couple or the two? If its strong or not there is a chance. I'm not sure...

Last edited:
I have a 50 year old Mii who keeps going after a 10 year old Mii. He even asked me to turn him into a kid, presumably so he can try to have a relationship with the 10 year old.

chris-hansen.jpg

Is the kid a mixture of both parents? Also how are the glasses you can add in miimaker handled on the kid? I'm kinda afraid to get some of my miis married since some of em have eyebrows and such in odd positions. Don't want the kids to be abominations.

Is the kid a mixture of both parents? Also how are the glasses you can add in miimaker handled on the kid? I'm kinda afraid to get some of my miis married since some of em have eyebrows and such in odd positions. Don't want the kids to be abominations.

The default baby Miis are mixtures of their parents, however you can change their look when they are born. The baby is presented to you, and you can choose to alter their features. :)

When the baby is all grown up, can they stay on the island if you have space?

Back