Tomodachi Life General Discussion

If any of you wonderful people who recently got the game has a spare North American Move-In (demo) version code I am very interested in trying this game before I commit to purchase! I'd be willing to part with some in-fame or TBT bells if you require. Please send me a PM if you have a spare!! (Both the download and physical copies come with two free codes)

If any of you wonderful people who recently got the game has a spare North American Move-In (demo) version code I am very interested in trying this game before I commit to purchase! I'd be willing to part with some in-fame or TBT bells if you require. Please send me a PM if you have a spare!! (Both the download and physical copies come with two free codes)

I'll send you one for free!

Ah, first baby was born! Alyssa was born to Creamy and Mikasa (oh god she's sort of ugly but that's okay!)
Also had my first divorce today. Andrew and Nikki just couldn't work it out.. :/
But then again, they only had a 13% romance rating. I'm guessing if it's higher, they can work things out better? I hope Creamy and Mikasa don't divorce; especially now that they had a baby... Does a baby lock their relationship or..? They have a 45% romance rating if that helps..

Waiting for my Miis to be friends with the people I want them to be friends with is taking a long time...
I wish there was a way to gently nudge them towards certain Miis.

Waiting for my Miis to be friends with the people I want them to be friends with is taking a long time...
I wish there was a way to gently nudge them towards certain Miis.

Heh, the only way I know of is when a someone wants to introduce someone to another mii, and you can say "someone else" and hope the mii you want them to be introduced to is friends with the first person...

Last edited:
Can miis still get a divorce even after they had a kid? Also if you deleted a mii that's was married with a kid what would happen?

I'm very paranoid that my one couple in this game will break up...
I wish it wasn't so random and you actually had some form of influence

Ah well, every lift simulation game can't be like the Sims though :/

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just asked this, too. Super curious!

From what I've seen/heard, apparently yes. :0

Last edited:
Am I the only one who has played for hours straight and with no luck getting at least one couple on the island? One of my Miis tried to play matchmaker with Kaiaa and Gallows, and even that failed.
Otherwise, I've had more fun with this game than I thought

ermigawd ;-;

I think some of my miis need counselling, theyve been living on the island for more than 5 days and they still dont have a single friend

I'm kinda afraid to get some of my miis married since some of em have eyebrows and such in odd positions. Don't want the kids to be abominations.

Behold Xavier, who inherited Miss Piggy's eyebrows (which I used to make her snout).
babyface.jpg

My one Mii whom I really want to marry was getting a little too buddy-buddy with another female Mii...
Needless to say he "moved away" and will be coming back soon as a new Mii

My one Mii whom I really want to marry was getting a little too buddy-buddy with another female Mii...
Needless to say he "moved away" and will be coming back soon as a new Mii

I kept remaking the mii I wanted my mii to marry til their rating was 100% totally worth it...

Last edited:
Speaking of rating, does it have anything to do with the relationship?
It says for amusement purposes only but...

Skeptical Gingersnap is Skeptical.

Back