Tomodachi Life General Discussion

I have two children in the game and the boy just proposed. We'll I messed up the game so he didn't succeed but they have been in a relationship less then anybody else And they proposed unlike any of the adult couples in the game.

Nothing happens on my island anymore.
I'm pretty sure my Miis are like... "Should we make friends and be interesting?"
"Nah let's play games the whole day."

Last edited:
me and my bffs mii had a baby except it had blond eyebrows and im very confused cuz i have black hair and she has brown so idk lol

When Miis are ready to pop the marriage question, is it a heart icon or a troubled icon?

My friends mii had 3 people confess to her at once and she turned them all down..lmaooo

Behold Xavier, who inherited Miss Piggy's eyebrows (which I used to make her snout).
babyface.jpg
I'm...I'm afraid
2zojazk.jpg

I don't think I should use this guy after all.
somebody better inherit K.K. Sliders sexy eyebrows tho

Last edited:
The wedding dress came out today via spotpass. It will be in the import shop. Omg. it's not free. It costs $ 3500.00 . lol. I can't afford that.

Last edited:
Here's some pics from my Islanders...

Omelette.jpg
Yeah, I made a pop song about butts.
YMCA.jpg
Seriously, they seem like they're doing the YMCA.
Gamin' Buddies.jpg
Just a night gaming session!

I'm getting a little nervous, a couple I'd really like to stay together is weird.
The girl wants to get married but the boy is getting along okay with her.
Is this normal?

The wedding dress came out today via spotpass. It will be in the import shop. Omg. it's not free. It costs $ 3500.00 . lol. I can't afford that.

I'm saving up for it, I want it so bad!

I'm getting a little nervous, a couple I'd really like to stay together is weird.
The girl wants to get married but the boy is getting along okay with her.
Is this normal?
I have a married couple in which the Wife adores the husband but he doesn't like her. They are still together and have yet to get into a fight so I think that your couple will be okay. However, really watch them because if they fight and don't make up they can break up!

Last edited:
How long is the average time to get your first baby oncs you have a married couple?

Back