Tomodachi Life General Discussion

Do you get to name the baby or do the Miis name it?

I love letting it all be random! I got my first baby named Emily yesterday, pics soon! She's actually pretty cute :3

HNI_0054.jpgHNI_0061.jpgHNI_0063.jpg

I think she'll look a lot better when she grows up but she's pretty cute now too!

Last edited:
Just got it today, it sold out at our local store, had to go somewhere else xD
Can't wait to play it more

Last edited:
How many babies can you have at once on your island at once? I have 1 at this moment, but no other couple has asked me yet they want a baby.

How long does it usually ake for a baby to grow up?Cam you use the age o matic?
I've heard its 5 to 7 days. Not sure.

Babies are so much fun!!! They're so cute when they're happy and it's so fun to babysit them as well as watch them grow up. Even cooler is the fact that I think they will get their own apartment and you can eventually marry them off!! I have a second baby on the way!! Man babies make the game 10x better!

Just look for the heart icons, so far they have all come from the wives. You'll get one soon I'm sure :D

I got another baby.
They need to patch the whole blonde eyebrows already. It makes the babies so ugly..

Yesssssss!!!Chloe asked about having a baby.Now,how long does it take after they ask?

I just got my first baby! It's Ness and Miku's, and the baby is a girl. She has Ness's hair and eye color, and has Miku's eyes and nose. They named her Layla.

Back