• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Town Law Info

Jake

BACK OF!
Retired Staff
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
5027-8795-7985
Timmy Christmas Doll
Togepi Easter Egg
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Rainbow Feather
Gold Trophy (First Place)
New Year's Party Popper
Pokéball
Bell Bag Badge
Easter Bunny
Snow Globe
Beautiful Town
Villagers can water plants.
the likelihood of villagers planting flowers increases.
Time travelling does not effect the towns environment.

Morning Town
The villagers of the town change their schedule to fit the town
The town wakes up (villagers and shops) 3 hours earlier

Town that Never sleeps
The villages of the town change their schedule to fit the town
The town goes to sleep (villagers and shops) 3 hours later

Rich town
Prices rise, but selling price rises also.
The prices go up by 20%
The medals obtained in the island increases.

>> http://momokocrossing.tumblr.com/post/36943696844/town-types

IMO right now, beautiful town sounds the best, time travelling wont give you weeds if I'm understandin' it correctly (not that I plan on using time travel, but after the games been out for a year I probs will)
sounds cool

Thanks, now I definitely know which town law I'm going to choose. Beautiful town sounds quite amazing, since I always try to create a town full of flowers in AC :p
I wonder... does that also mean time travelling doesn't harm flowers anymore?

I finally know the benefits of beautiful town. Thanks Jake. I'm still going with the Town that Never Sleeps. I have always been a night owl and actually having something to do in Animal Crossing at night will be fun :)

I wonder if the villagers/shopkeepers will complain about lack of sleep XD

I have a beautiful town and i've yet to have any flowers wilt. so maybe that's a feature also. this helps a lot because in this game I've decided to make paths out of flowers instead of patterns, and it looks pretty nice. :)
no wilting, but i do have at least 1 or two weeds in my town every day, so im not sure about weeds...

Thanks, now I definitely know which town law I'm going to choose. Beautiful town sounds quite amazing, since I always try to create a town full of flowers in AC :p
I wonder... does that also mean time travelling doesn't harm flowers anymore?

yeah i'm assuming flowers wont die due to time travel. but... if you think about it

you just need to get a perfect town, and then all you have to do it TT like 16 days and then since flowers wont die or you wont get weeds. BAM. golden can... :\

yeah i'm assuming flowers wont die due to time travel. but... if you think about it

you just need to get a perfect town, and then all you have to do it TT like 16 days and then since flowers wont die or you wont get weeds. BAM. golden can... :\

but that wont work because i've been getting weeds left and right. but i haven't time traveled more than a day... and i've never had a wilted flower since i got the game and i've yet to get a golden can...

but that wont work because i've been getting weeds left and right. but i haven't time traveled more than a day... and i've never had a wilted flower since i got the game and i've yet to get a golden can...

- you probably get weeds because you're not TT'ing (i doubt a beautiful town would just cancel out all weed growth completely - just stop you getting them on days you don't play)
- flowers not wilting is a good sign
- yet to get the golden can because your town probably isn't perfect yet?

i donno

- you probably get weeds because you're not TT'ing (i doubt a beautiful town would just cancel out all weed growth completely - just stop you getting them on days you don't play)
- flowers not wilting is a good sign
- yet to get the golden can because your town probably isn't perfect yet?

i donno

no i time travel like every day sometimes more than once. but i only ever time travel to the next day..
idk! maybe im missing a certain amount of trees in certain areas. who knows.

Gonna use the late town option. I know some people artificially do that by adjusting their in-game time to make it earlier than it really is. But that throws me off when I have to remember to do things at specific times. I'd rather just keep the time in-game to what it is in real life and have the late town.

Always hated how shops closed and most villagers went to sleep when I was still playing. I could run around fishing and catching bugs, sure, but I wanted to be able to do other stuff too.

Morning Town: Not for me xD I'm not a morning person at all so this would be a bad choice.

Rich town: Money is nice, but if items cost more to purchase as well then I'm not so sure :p Plus I heard that rare fish and bugs are found at the Island so thats probably how I'll go about getting moolah ;) That and selling foreign fruit, so I'm not too wotried about funds.

Beautiful Town: This seems like a nice option :0 I always hated having a bunch of weeds in my town and having flowers wilting, so I think I would like this c:

The town that never slerps: This would also be good for me xD I'm a bit of an insomniac, so having shops open later would be an awesome thing. I will getting many sleepless nights due to this game anyway ;D

So for me either Beautiful Town or Sleepless Town would work well. I'm more likely to choose beautiful town since I can always TT if I need to :p

I think I will choose a morning town, that way I can play before work, and it will make getting out of bed easier, lol.

I want a Beautiful Town - but I'm a night owl.
On weekdays, I sleep at 12:00 AM, and on weekends, I sleep at 2:00 - 3:00 AM.
It gets boring at night when eveything is closed and everyone is sleeping.

I have Rich town and my villagers water my plants. They don't do a good job of it, but they do water them.
It's not a feature exclusive to Beautiful town.

I'm choosing beautiful town, cause I can time travel. I don't time travel much, but I hate having lots of weeds when I get back, so it's a good option for me. Plus, I'd like to have a flower-filled town.

I am going with beautiful town now. I think I'll be able to last with the usual closing times of shops.

im going with beautiful town ^.^
i love growing hybrids and stuff so that will help
and i play at random hours so it doesnt make any sense for em to choose late or early
and i dont want bells to be easier to get lol

I'm fairly flexible for when I'm around so I won't bother with late/morning towns. I know I'll be planting a lot of flowers so beautiful town sounds like the perfect fit for me. Not to mention the added bonus of getting flowers without paying for them and having the labor of watering them decreased. :3

I'll get a town that never sleeps in periods when I have school, beautiful town in vacations.

I've been set on the Beautiful Town before I even knew what it did, lol. I've always loved planting flowers in my game and having hybrids. I have no need for shops to open earlier or close later, and I wouldn't want to gain more bells for sold items. I think it would make the game too easy and go by too quickly to have a Rich Town.

I have Rich town and my villagers water my plants. They don't do a good job of it, but they do water them.
It's not a feature exclusive to Beautiful town.

donno maybe they'll water them more in a b. town?

Back