• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Town Law Info

Personally:

Beautiful Town: I like this one the most. I like cities with flowers. :D

Morning Town: Maybe for time traveling? I'm not a morning person though...

Town that Never sleeps: Late night fishing/catching? Might be useful in the Summer.

Rich town: I like selling stuff for more, but the buying stuff is more expensive doesn't sound nice. It's just like inflation! /joke

I will choose Morning Town because I get up at 6am for school, then play AC on the bus around 7am. I am just worried the shops will close earlier too and I dont get to go to the shops as long :(

I will choose Morning Town because I get up at 6am for school, then play AC on the bus around 7am. I am just worried the shops will close earlier too and I dont get to go to the shops as long :(

Shops will close at the normal time, it only effects what time they open

Beautiful and Never Sleeps appeal to me the most.

I hate weeds and having my flowers wither. AND, I find it cute when a villager plants flowers. It's a nice little feature. I think I heard somewhere that villagers plant flowers no matter what town rule you have (only less)?

Never Sleeps, A-W-E-S-O-M-E. I'm a night owl anyway and I get so bored in the AC world at night. I would love to go fishing and bug hunting and not having to wait the next day to sell all my findings. I always would play AC games from early afternoon to late at night. It sounds ideal to me considering my schedule.

Rich Town, I think it might be a good one to have. I hate the idea of the prices being higher for things you not only sell, but buy. If GracieGrace furniture is marked down due to this town law I'd consider having it. (I really, really want the Princess series again.)

Morning Town, no thanks! I don't plan on time traveling at all in this game and let's face it, I'm not a morning person. Having this would be completely useless.

Last edited:
I either want the Beautiful Town law or the Town that Never Sleeps. I tend to stay up pretty late, but I don't know if I do it often enough to make having this law worth it.

Back