• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying [Trading] ♡ The Japan Store! ♡ (✪㉨✪) [OFFLINE]

I don't need anything, but I'm pretty sure I have a caladium lying around, and if not, I can order it for you if you want!

I don't need anything, but I'm pretty sure I have a caladium lying around, and if not, I can order it for you if you want!

I was looking at your wishlist, I have Alpine furniture, Cabin, and Green Furniture I can order. I have a Blue Wall Shelf right now as well. So we can do a trade~ :3

Last edited:
I was looking at your wishlist, I have Alpine furniture, Cabin, and Green Furniture I can order. I have a Blue Wall Shelf right now as well. So we can do a trade~ :3

I have to order it! I'll trade for whatever Alpine furniture you're willing to give me!

I'll order a chair for you, since I think they are super cute! ;o;

If you still have a rice cooker I'd be interested.

Will be on for about 40 mins, if anyone is interested in anything~

Hi, I was wondering if I could buy the Fi Helmet if you still have it?

Lemme make sure for you~

Yes I do have it! Let me know where you wanna trade.

Last edited:
o: Got disconnected. Should I head back over? After we trade the bells and item, you can just hit start on your DS to end the trade. Not sure if that was what you were trying to do or not.

Last edited:
I'm so sorry! My connection got weird. :c

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes come over again, the gates are open. sorry again x)

Back