• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying [Trading] ♡ The Japan Store! ♡ (✪㉨✪) [OFFLINE]

Hey.. 100k for phoebes pic? :) I understand you may have wifi issues so could I reserve it for when you are able to wifi again?

Hey.. 100k for phoebes pic? :) I understand you may have wifi issues so could I reserve it for when you are able to wifi again?

Yeah I'll VM you when I'm able to wifi again! Until then I'll reserve it for you.

I have a genuine famous painting, I am interested in your kintaro and ogre's wig.

Edit: Oh sorry, didn't realise you were on a mini hiatus. >.<

Last edited:
I have a genuine famous painting, I am interested in your kintaro and ogre's wig.

Edit: Oh sorry, didn't realise you were on a mini hiatus. >.<

Oh no that's fine! I'll be contacting everyone interested once I can wifi again anyways. ;3

BUMP, I CAN WIFI AGAIN~

I will contact some people interested in the items from previous posts, before selling anything, but I'm giving them a 24-hr hold. My town is cluttered with stuff I wanna get rid of ASAP!

Hii, can I buy:

Bunny cyan
Bunny red
Clay pic
phoebe pic

= 320k pls? o:

Can I have the rice cooker, bunny c. balloon, and a laptop for 20k?

Yes I'll add you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes I do. I'll add you as well. May I come to your town? Mine is a mess atm.

all good. my code isssss: 0533 5518 4237

edit: gates open! town = n.l.

Last edited:
all good. my code isssss: 0533 5518 4237

edit: gates open!

I'll head over now.

I'll go to your town, Kiikay, after arctic5.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I have the rice cooker, bunny c. balloon, and a laptop for 20k?

I can in a few mins, they are on another character. After these other 2 trades. :)

Last edited:
Back