• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying [Trading] ♡ The Japan Store! ♡ (✪㉨✪) [OFFLINE]

I'm interested in your mega oombloid, tall quazoid, and mini squelchoid :) 30k altogether?

I have lots of items from your wishlist, could I trade these things for some fan art? How many items would you like for a piece of art? I'll PM you what I can get from your list.

I'm interested in your mega oombloid, tall quazoid, and mini squelchoid :) 30k altogether?

Yep, I can bring them over to your town~ :3 (mine is a mess atm) I'll go add you, and wrangle those together.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have lots of items from your wishlist, could I trade these things for some fan art? How many items would you like for a piece of art? I'll PM you what I can get from your list.

Sure, I'll see if I can do something. c:

Last edited:
Can I buy an air conditioner, ceramic hot pot, and cushion from you? I'm not sure how much you want though/name your price? :)

Edit: I have some items from your wishlist as well, I'll list them out for you, if you would like to trade instead of bells. And I can order all of them for you as well :) - batter's helmet, caladium, modern wood: bed, chair, chest, sofa, stool., ranch couch, red pom pom hat, sandbag, and wooden stool.

Last edited:
100k is totally fine. :) SOLD! Let me know when you're available~

- - - Post Merge - - -

10k? OBO

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure! :3
Okay! I will add you right now. My FC is under my picture. Tell me when you're ready so I can open my gates. ^^

Can I buy an air conditioner, ceramic hot pot, and cushion from you? I'm not sure how much you want though/name your price? :)

Edit: I have some items from your wishlist as well, I'll list them out for you, if you would like to trade instead of bells. And I can order all of them for you as well :) - batter's helmet, caladium, modern wood: bed, chair, chest, sofa, stool., ranch couch, red pom pom hat, sandbag, and wooden stool.

Okay, how about a 3:3 trade for...modern wood stool, wooden stool, and pom pom hat?

Back