• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying [Trading] ♡ The Japan Store! ♡ (✪㉨✪) [OFFLINE]

Okay, I would like:

Cornucopia
Cushion
Fan
Outdoor Bath
Straw Hat
Teacher's Chair
Washbasin (spa)

I have:

Aroma
Blossoming Dress
Box Corner Sofa
Campfire Cookware
Circle Banner
Clay Furnace
Conical Straw Hat
Dolly
Dream Catcher
Exotic Wall
Floppy Hat
Headband

If anything, please let me know. I can add some bells if you are not satisfied with my offers. Thank you. ^_^

Okay, I would like:

Cornucopia
Cushion
Fan
Outdoor Bath
Straw Hat
Teacher's Chair
Washbasin (spa)

I have:

Aroma
Blossoming Dress
Box Corner Sofa
Campfire Cookware
Circle Banner
Clay Furnace
Conical Straw Hat
Dolly
Dream Catcher
Exotic Wall
Floppy Hat
Headband

If anything, please let me know. I can add some bells if you are not satisfied with my offers. Thank you. ^_^

The cornucopia is on hold. The others, sure I can order those for you, in exchange for these:

Aroma
Blossoming Dress
Box Corner Sofa
Campfire Cookware
Circle Banner
Dream Catcher
Floppy Hat
Headband

Last edited:
Sorry for the late response but I'll buy the Hero's Clothes. So, will I come to your town or will you come to mine?

The cornucopia is on hold. The others, sure I can order those for you, in exchange for these:

Aroma
Blossoming Dress
Box Corner Sofa
Campfire Cookware
Circle Banner
Dream Catcher
Floppy Hat
Headband

Oh! That's fine. :) Your items are here, let me know when you're ready to trade ~ Thank you. ^_^

LAST CALL TODAY FOR GYROIDS! WILL TAKE BEST OFFERS!

BUMP (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

BUY MY GYROIDS~

Could I purchase your Witches Robe?
Also, do you know what streetpass items you have so maybe I can purchase some of them? :3

After you have dealt with Katie19's trade if you still have these gyroids could I please get:
Tall Warbloid, Tall Droploid, Squat Dingloid, Mega Dingloid, Mega Droploid, Warbloid and Clankoid, :)

Hmm, what will take you to trade your gorgeous stuff?

I posted my wishlist, so make an offer if you have any of those things. :) I will also take bells.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could I purchase your Witches Robe?
Also, do you know what streetpass items you have so maybe I can purchase some of them? :3

I only have glow wands, and I can get some balloons (my HHA has some on display to purchase). What are you looking for? ...I think I used to have a pinwheel, I have to go dig for it. LOL

- - - Post Merge - - -

How much for gorgeous stool and sofa?

Make me an offer. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

After you have dealt with Katie19's trade if you still have these gyroids could I please get:
Tall Warbloid, Tall Droploid, Squat Dingloid, Mega Dingloid, Mega Droploid, Warbloid and Clankoid, :)

Because I have alot of Gyroid orders, Katie19 will have to wait so I know what I have left afterwards. PM me when you're online next. I'll put these aside for you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could I buy 10 random gyroids please

I will PM you about it. :) I have some orders going for Gyroids, and might have to wait till it dies down so I can give you some random ones. :)

Back