• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Turkey Day and Toy Day Update coming November 19th.

Looks like we gettin some sort of tent item

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201117-151707_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201117-151707_Chrome.jpg
    505.4 KB · Views: 178
I'm SO excited! I can't wait to have additional storage. It's about time, omg. I am constantly selling things that I wouldn't want to sell just because I needed room, lol. Winter looks absolutely beautiful and serene, more than in past games. I also LOVE the new reactions and the hairstyles. They brought in some hairstyles that aren't super Eurocentric looking and I'm excited about that. I'm supposed to be paying attention in my Zoom class right now but I've watched the trailer 4 times. It looks great.

Looks like we gettin some sort of tent item

TRUE!!! and it looks adorable ! love it 😻 , at first i though it was our initial tend. I want it for my beach to make a lil chill area ✨

Will the items we give to the villagers affect their aesthetics for Toy Day? I recall in NL that the villagers would put on display the items “Santa” gave them...?

I’m so excited! I know this update doesn’t have tons and tons of things, especially in the way of QOL improvements but still.

Christmas is my favourite time of the year so I was ecstatic to see the little decorations and a bit of the toy day event! I’m glad that the little falling catchable snowflakes seem to be back. I’m not usually too invested in Harvest Day but I’ll give it a go this year, I’ve still got pumpkin patches around my island haha.

I’m glad they added some new hairstyles! I heard very valid criticisms regarding the hairstyles from POC so hopefully Nintendo continues adding more diverse styles as updates come.

I’m super pumped that we get to sit on the ground now!! And exercise and do yoga with our villagers 🥰 that’ll be so cute! Also having more storage is always welcome, with my clothing hoarding habit haha.

I hope they add more wintery clothes and I really really hope they’ve fixed the RNG for getting new recipes! Especially if we can’t start getting Christmas recipes until the 15th like I’ve heard, I really hope they’re easier to come across.

Yea i hope theres more to it than just pumpkins. I mean there have to be more ingredients.

Yeah, I am hoping for that too, since there is no time to plant and harvest for the event, that we will have to like in halloween collect items from our villagers an use it to cook BUT! that we can use the spare ones to plant them and like pumpkin harvest them. I am really hoping for this hehe 🤞

Good spot on the new tent!

Ahh. I hope there is more veg that we haven’t been shown in this update *sigh*, I really wanna make my island an allotment space ;w; the new reactions and hairstyles are really exciting!

I want that new tent item. So excited for new reactions finally being able to sit. Love that we can expand storage. Not surprised about no new veggies thinking maybe they will add them in the spring. I do wonder what items we will get from the harvest festival. I do love the table that is in front of Franklin. Maybe Brewster in February.

Back