• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Turkey Day and Toy Day Update coming November 19th.

I screamed when they showed the sitting down reaction.

And the sniffing! Hahaha ;)

I like them all, I think they are just too awesome, but i really like the "ta-da" and "here you go" or something like that they said i think, but i liked them cause they were too cute emotions with like little stars flying everywhere and loved the Lobo reaction with the AC character hahah. But yeah i love them all , cant wait to start using them 🤩

Yeah Im sad Brewster didn't make it this time, i guess he could still make it with Pave in January ?
Yea it would have been nice to see Brewster with the update. I was thinking February since they seem to add one npc a month . If pave is January maybe Brewster in February. Anything is possible they could add him at any time.

the reactions and new hairstyles is what got me the most excited kfndg. ALSO THE LATE JANUARY UPDATE im so excited for both of these updates omigosh

This update looks amazing! I’m super excited for storage space and new reactions. I’m a little annoyed though because I already removed my pumpkin patch and sold all my pumpkins. I also sold a bunch of clothes and stuff recently to make room in my storage.

Omg I went in with the expectation of just a Christmas update, did not expect so much new content!! I’m so happy they’re listening to their user base and making themselves more inclusive for poc! It should have happened a long time ago but any progress is good progress!

I’m also soooo excited about the new reactions, can’t wait to sit next to my fave villagers 🥺 also I’ve never really joined in with any thanksgiving events before so it’ll be exciting to be a part of it this year! ❤️

Hm. Mixed feeling about this one. I think this is the update I'm the most "meh" about. I feel almost nothing was shown of the things they wanted to introduce us to. I still have a tiny sliver of hope that they just didn't want to spoil the events so they chose not to show all the new furniture, potential crops and what not. I know personally for me for Halloween they kind of spoiled the actual Halloween-day event in the last update video by showing too much of it.

I am curious about the new tent item seen as it doesn't fit in with the new harvest furniture we briefly saw, and it doesn't seem particularly toy-day like. Are they adding in just random new furniture now? I would be super down for that.

New reactions look good and I feel it was only a matter of time they gave us copies of the reactions the animals can do. Very easy to import since they have the animation sets already made.

New Hairstyles are very good since these seem very geared towards poc players and I know people have been asking for these for a long while now. Good to know Nintendo seems to be listening.

Side note: I find it slightly curious the harvest festival is now called turkey day, so it's now very much officially tied to American Thanksgiving. It was slightly more ambiguous before this. Can't say I'm personally a fan as a non-american player. It won't set me in to a seething, angry frenzy or anything but just not a fan.

edit: I totally forgot to mention the storage upgrade! I've been struggling with storage for weeks now and this is going to be a breath of fresh air.​

YES YES YES YES YES!!!
WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE MY EXCITEMENT!!!
THOSE REACTIONS ESPECIALLY I CAN WORK OUT NEXT TO MY VILLAGERS AND SIT WITH THEM!

A built in catalog feature for Nooklink! This looks amazing. I can't tell you how many times I want to order something when I am not playing. Or check if I have something in my catalog.

Hey this is definitely cool!!! i really like it, I mean you can order from the phone, look at the items you have already catalogued so its definitely cool and super useful, hurray for the small details :)

I like them all, I think they are just too awesome, but i really like the "ta-da" and "here you go" or something like that they said i think, but i liked them cause they were too cute emotions with like little stars flying everywhere and loved the Lobo reaction with the AC character hahah. But yeah i love them all , cant wait to start using them 🤩
The booty wiggle for Excited is literally the best thing I have seen all day.

Holy crap this update looks AMAZING
After seeing the storage expansion I had to triple check that it was actually nintendo's official account that uploaded that because I just couldn't believe it.
AND SITTING ON THE GROUND?? LISTENING TO FANS WHO WANTED MORE INCLUSIVE HAIRSTYLES?
I honestly am in shock. Best christmas present ever.
I can't even be mad we don't get any new things to farm.

I am so excited for this!! The new reactions are amazing! And the new hairstyles are so pretty, I'm so happy for black players!!! (Those buns are ADORABLE).
The events look very cool too! I might pick up the game lol, I haven't played in months, maybe it's time!

I’m so excited! There’s a few things hidden in the trailer, so definitely worth watching multiple times. I’m so happy about sitting on the ground though, and getting to work out with the animals. More storage space is awesome and what looks to be the Harvest set looks soooo much better than it ever did in my opinion.

I really hope that Toy Day doesn’t ruin villager homes.

Back